• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swaminarayan Mahamantra

celina

Swaminarayan is GOD!
Swaminarayan Mantras
2.jpg

Om Swaminarayanay Namaha

2.jpg

Sabahi Baran Me Vo Hi Bade

mahesh

Among all parts of universe I take birth on the Earth, I shall adore Vaikuntha adopting the name Sahajanand. All these scriptures prove Lord Swaminarayan as the Vedic acceptance of incarnated Supreme Reality.... Vishvaksen Samitah

mahesh

II Bahuni me vyatitani janmani tav charjun I
tanyaham veda sarvani na tvam veth paramtapa II

You don't, but I know them all, for good many a birth yours and mine, have gone in the past (Geeta 45). According to the Geeta there is no such rule that incarnation should take place in Triyuga having 10 or 24 in number, other scriptures also offer similar description.

celina

Swaminarayan is GOD!
Among all parts of universe I take birth on the Earth, I shall adore Vaikuntha adopting the name Sahajanand. All these scriptures prove Lord Swaminarayan as the Vedic acceptance of incarnated Supreme Reality.... Vishvaksen Samitah

Jai Swaminarayan! :angel2:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Does what you have written has some meaning? I find it quite incohorent.

You mean the hindu scriptures are false? They mention 24 and 3 avataras. Unfortunately they don't list Sahajananda. He is a gate-crasher.

Ram

these videos about Swaminarayan Hinduism basically conclude the BAPS is a money making organization, and the the true Swaminarayan Sampradaya is about spiritual progression. :bow:

mahesh

VArnivesh shiromani adarshanam
Mandahaas saruchi nanaabhujam
pujitaam surnarottamay mruda
Dharmnandnaham vichintaye

Nar narayan dev ni jay
laksminarayandev ni jay
Swmainarayan bhagwan ni jay jay jay

Ram is somehow saying that BAPS is a money making organization, he likes the Vadatal one(i think) He is plain and simple wrong, i suppose he doesent know how much of that money is going to saving lives.

mahesh

Shri Lanka was full of Rakshas's and evil when Ravan ruled it but dont forget it was ruled by Kuber before this evil and Vibhishan after the tyrant Ravans evil collapsed.

Karma doesnt leave anybody. What one sows, one reaps too. Even in BAPS their is outbreak as to who will be the next Guru. With ISKON there were the bad ISKON sadhus, but one cannot state that the whole Sampraday is wrong. This would be stupidity. As Chaitanya Mahaprabhu the avtaar of God established this bhakti movement.