• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swami Beyondanada

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings all who were tempted to click on this little thread of mine. You will be richly rewarded - maybe even in this particular lifetime!

Here's a little from Swami Beyondananda -

At a time when political polarization, dysfunction, and confusion seem to be at an all-time high, and when noise and static seem to be drowning out sane discours ... the Wiki Politiki Radio Show offers a heartening alternative: Fun, laughter, constructive conversation, and insight.

Its purpose is to cultivate the wisdom of many perspectives, and create generative conversations to help us work together to find real solutions to the problems we fac3 ... or as Swami would say, "Let's bring left and right front and center to turn the funk into function, and leave the junk at the junction."

Each week on the Wiki Politiki Radio Show, host Steve Bhaerman (also known as cosmic comic Swami Beyondananda) will bring two "visionary, solutionary" voices to the show to offer their viewpoints, and then collaborate to find a wiser way forward. We're not expecting our guests to agree about everything. That would be boring and unproductive!

We do expect that by speaking clearly and listening respectfully, there will be some "Aha's" and new pathways for co-creation. And there will be plenty of ha-ha's as well, as Steve and Swami bring much-needed humor to the political landscape.

Read more at his site -

Political humor - political satire, new age humor - Swami Beyondananda

Also a quick look on Youtube -

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=swami+beyondananda

Enjoy your day!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I've enjoyed his humor through the years.

Me too - I vaguely remember his "guide to enlightenment" but couldn't find a copy out-there in cyberspace.

Apparently it may be in his actual book - the google just turned up references to:

"Driving your own karma"

It is on my list of books to check out when I get around to it!

:)