• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Susan Rice says 'the Russians may be behind the violent protests' is that even credible?

My my my... the Russians are behind everything slippery the left didn't like eh?

Susan Rice makes claim Russians could be behind violent George Floyd demonstrations

But actually one thing that made communists happy in the 80s was the election of Bill Clinton
and from 1988 the Communist party is the US felt it can achieve their goals by working with the Democratic party and stopped running their own candidates.

Is it possible they are carrying out actions to inflame the situation? Of course.

Is it possible that they are responsible for the situation? Of course not.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
My my my... the Russians are behind everything slippery the left didn't like eh?

Susan Rice makes claim Russians could be behind violent George Floyd demonstrations

But actually one thing that made communists happy in the 80s was the election of Bill Clinton
and from 1988 the Communist party is the US felt it can achieve their goals by working with the Democratic party and stopped running their own candidates.

There is a chance that someone employed someone to stir up the violence. I wouldn't put it pass governments to do such things. But one must prove it first.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
boogaloo... is that a new word of 2020?

Right wing terrorists, you know "many fine people" are right wing terrorists
Boogaloo movement - Wikipedia

A) No, it's not a new word.

B) In regards to politics the entirety of Wikipedia is extreme leftist propaganda. It's mostly biased or straight out lying about most things in that area of content. Try a more reputable source: What is the 'boogaloo'? How online calls for a violent uprising are hitting the mainstream

In this context, the "boogaloo" agents are leftist extremists. It could be "far right" that do it as well, but that's not what going on in this case. It's basically anyone that wants an armed conflict that results in a government-toppling war.