• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivors & Descendants Of Holocaust Victims Condemn Genocide In Gaza

CMike

So basically the Pro-Hamas people feel that all terrorists have to do is launch attacks where there are civilians, and they should be allowed to keep the attacks going indefenitely and be unmolested.

Makes perfect sense :clap

CMike

Are 90% of Israelis apart of the IDF?.. And are 900+ former members of the IDF liars?
How do you know?

Because this guys says so?

He seems rather fat to be in the IDF.

Also I don't detect any Israeli accent.

Who knows who this bozo is.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
So basically the Pro-Hamas people feel that all terrorists have to do is launch attacks where there are civilians, and they should be allowed to keep the attacks going indefenitely and be unmolested.

Makes perfect sense :clap

<insert sarcasm>

No, there's peaceful solutions Israel hasn't tried because they're racist and are using this as a pretense to kill Palestinians.

<end sarcasm>

That's the argument I'm hearing from the anti-Israeli crowd here.

Last edited:

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
When a country votes to go to war, you don't think that this has consequences for the entire country? What if a country that has a dictatorship wants to destroy your country, what then do you do? Just say "Well, people didn't vote them in so we'll just let them do anything they want to us because we can't respond even though it's self-defense". Ya, right.

Depending on the country, in varying degrees, consequences do trickle down.. I don't endorse everything happening in the world. I'm not a leader in my country; I don't make those decisions. I would question the reasoning behind wanting to destroy my country. I would want to focus entirely on defense, and de-escalation.

I'm less concerned on how people may view us than I am about protecting us from being massacred.

Then there is no point conversing with me. Continue to do what you are doing.. But you are nowhere near being massacred; a great number of children have been massacred these past few weeks, irrespective of anyone's right to defend themselves.

I did not call you a "bigot", but what you posted was "bigoted" because you blame Jews for that which happens in all religions, and then you double-down by implying that we don't care about children and don't operate on an basis of believing and trying to operate out of "God's love". Yes, that was "bigoted".

Actually, I never blamed Jews for anything they haven't done. I also did not say that Jews don't care about children, though there are undoubtedly some who care little to none about children who are not Jews. And this is true for many individuals, as well as many social structures across the world. This is my belief: if you knew God's love, you wouldn't let these children die the way they have been. If you believe you needed to sacrifice these children, so be it.

Oh, now you speak for God? Tell us, which of the prophetic books did you write?

I didn't need to write any of your prophetic books. You just wait and see, which prophecies are true or false.

Genesis 9:5,6
'And only your blood for your lives do I require; from the hand of every living thing I require it, and from the hand of man, from the hand of every man's brother I require the life of man; whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man is his blood shed: for in the image of God hath He made man.'

The fact of the matter if you'd bother to spend some time on the history of the region, you would be aware of the simple fact that most of the neighboring counties to Israel pretty much want Israel gone, and they have supported attempts to undermine Israel at every opportunity, including war. What Israelis have been doing is to do what all other countries have traditionally done, namely defend themselves.

History is only are portion of reality. What about biology? Or sociology? What makes these neighboring societies hate Israel? Are they doing it without reason?

What you are expecting Israel to do is to commit suicide. If you want to commit suicide, that's your choice, but I personally think you should reconsider; but to expect Israel to commit suicide is not acceptable to them.

What angers me the most about what you've been posted can be summed up by an Israeli spokesman a couple of decades ago: if the Palestinian leaders stop their war against us, there'll be peace; if Israel stops its defense, we'll be dead.

If you truly want peace, then I would suggest you moral lessons should be aimed at Hamas-- they're the key here.

According to the prophets, Israel will exist until the very end. You can't all commit suicide, even if you tried. But the cycle of war and death will continue, and I would equate those with a suicide that repeats itself every generation. I can't speak with Hamas, but if I could I would tell them the same things.

Sleeppy

For the third time, what are these other resorts Israel hasn't tried or thought of.

It's like your argument needs to put out there some completely unspecified panacea solution that Israel hasn't tried. We'd all love to hear the plan. I'm saying in the current world, force is justified against Hitler. Al Queda, Hamas, etc. until I hear something better than going back in time and starting again from scratch.

I've already given you an alternative: stop bombing. They can do what they do against Hamas without bombing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-Gaza-is-a-vast-game-of-Russian-roulette.html

Last edited:

Sleeppy

I don't have the time, nor am I particularly interested as I get news feeds on the M.E., including from Israel, every day but Saturday.

You have time; you've been using a lot to respond to me.. Use some to respond to your fellow Israelis.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Exactly. Just as they are commanded to do by one of the most consummate terrorists in the history of mankind:

Surah 8:12I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."
JIHAD AND ISLAMIC TERRORISM

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

it's seems that you interesting to know Islam from anti-islam sites ?

Flankerl

I haven't called myself Almighty; neither should you. Respect Hashem.

So how would you have stopped WW2? Dont change the subject.

I've already given you an alternative: stop bombing. They can do what they do against Hamas without bombing.

Exactly how do you destroy weapons caches and tunnel into Israel without bombing?

You show the typical approach we only see to often.
"They just have to try"
"What exactly?"
"They have to try!"
"Well okay but what exactly?"
"We need Peace"
"Are you on drugs?"

So what can they do against Hamas without force?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Why not address the message rather the messenger? Those are mostly my sites. It isn't difficult
I am a Christian. Islam is antichrist.

Quran Surah 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

The scriptures from which we received the term, specifically define what an antichrist is:

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].
edited typo error
I have interesting question :

is not make Christianity is anti-Satan ? and anti-judiasm and anti-islam too ?

most of the people in the word don't believe that Jesus (pbuh) is Christ, Islam just admit that too.

Last edited:

Draupadi

You are wishing, a single specific historical event from early in the 1600 year record of revelation of YHWH to mankind, into the 21st century. But as Don Richardson reports in "Secrets of the Koran",
"By Muhammad's day, 1,500 years had passed since any Hebrew prophet was described in the Old Testament as using a sword in the service of God. Neither Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Micah, Amos, Malachi nor any other later Hebrew prophet is described as using the sword or prescribing its use."

A far cry from Muhammad's commands for his people to engage in imperialistic conquest that you were posting in response to, which are just as valid today as they were in the 7th century, as evidenced by the murder, mayhem and misery perpetrated by Orthodox Muslims all around the world.

And in the context in which you did it, you are criticizing God's will to rid the world of the abominations of the Canaanites such as sorcery, spiritism, divination, idolatry, incest, pedophilia, adultery, homosexuality, bestiality, ritualistic prostitution, and even sacrifice of children to idols. And likely to protect His people from a population that must have been rife with venerial disease.

Numbers 31:19 And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify [both] yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.

Perhaps as if to suggest, "if ya got any on ya, wash it off!"
OLD TESTAMENT VIOLENCE

With ritualistic prostitution and pedophilia, we don't have to look farther than the "widespread" Muslim practice of "mufa’khathat", or sex with infants and children by "thighing", to not even need imagination.

You have inadvertently made yourself an advocate of Canaanite bestiality, pedophilia and sacrifice of children to idols.

But YHWH's people failed in their mission to kill all the Canaanites, and one has to wonder if part of the result is that today in the world, 1.5 billion people effectively sacrifice their children to an idol in the SW Arabian desert, through the spirit of antichrist.
THE HAJJ AND UMRAH

0f00e680.jpg

Well you know what? Start a war against homosexuals, occult practitioners and idolaters like Hindus. Don't wait for God's command because there is a high chance they won't come. You have a right to do that because these things are abomonation in your and God's eyes and think they should be killed. Maybe you think I should be killed because I aspire to be an occult practitioner?

Sleeppy

So how would you have stopped WW2? Dont change the subject.

I would've prevented it. Education and humanitarian infrastructure; these are enough to prevent war altogether. Read your prophecies concerning the Messiah.

Exactly how do you destroy weapons caches and tunnel into Israel without bombing?

You show the typical approach we only see to often.
"They just have to try"
"What exactly?"
"They have to try!"
"Well okay but what exactly?"
"We need Peace"
"Are you on drugs?"

So what can they do against Hamas without force?

I didn't say not to use force; Israel will do whatever it wants regardless of what anyone says. But identifying weapons caches and tunnels, and actually confirming that terrorists are in these homes should be the very first and most important steps. Kids being bombed on the beach, or being shelled in UN buildings has nothing to do with weapons caches or tunnels.

Flankerl

I would've prevented it. Education and humanitarian infrastructure; these are enough to prevent war altogether. Read your prophecies concerning the Messiah.

And when would this education have started? Would have been instituted before January 1933 and that would have been the deadline.
Also how exactly would you educate people in a foreign country, who actually distrust you.

Humanitarian infrastructure? Whats that supposed to be? And how are you going to reconcile that with the French?

I didn't say not to use force; Israel will do whatever it wants regardless of what anyone says. But identifying weapons caches and tunnels, and actually confirming that terrorists are in these homes should be the very first and most important steps. Kids being bombed on the beach, or being shelled in UN buildings has nothing to do with weapons caches or tunnels.

Isnt it interesting how closely nit the whole UNRWA in Gaza seems to be with surprising tunnels leading straight to their basements, weapon storages inside their facilities, Hamas militants engaging IDF troops from within UN facilities or outright rocket and mortar attacks from within UN facilities?
This has all been documented.
But it of course wouldnt surprise you if you'd knew that quite some UNRWA employees marry into the conflict in Gaza through family ties.

But of course UNRWA is impartial.

I mean those three times weapon caches were discovered are probably all weapon caches that ever existed in UNRWA facilities. I mean what are the chances that it might be more widespread? Cant be...

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
You have time; you've been using a lot to respond to me.. Use some to respond to your fellow Israelis.

Oh, so now you can tell me exactly how much time I had? The fact is that if you actually checked my posts after my last one, I logged-off for the rest of the day. As far as the rest of the above post, you can tell people whatever you want, but that doesn't mean they have to obey the words of a self-appointed prophet.

Draupadi

Muhammad started Islam's war against the non-Islamic world 1400 years ago. If you happen to glance at the news, you will observe that it continues unto this day. In Israel, the Sudan, Nigeria and many other parts of the world.

CNS reports: "Sunni Muslim terrorists committed “about 70 percent” of the 12,533 terrorist murders in the world last year, according to a report by the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC)."
That's for the year 2011, and that percentage doesn't even include Shiite Muslim terrorist murders. Thus it should be obvious to all non-Muslims, that the world would be largely at peace today, if the followers of Muhammad had not been commanded to "fight and slay" non-Muslims in the "cause" of "Allah".

It is the dar al Salaam VS the dar al Harb. The "house of peace" VS the "house of war". If you are a follower of Muhammad you are in the house of peace, but if you are a non-Muslim you are in the house of war, and while you may not be at war against Islam, Islam has been at war against you for 1400 years.

If you want to pretend that isn't so, or simply wish it away while squeezing your eyes shut, putting your fingers in your ears and humming, or offer entirely irrational non-comparisons in an effort to excuse Islam's imperialistic conquest and murder away, then you deserve to be subjugated to prostrating yourself toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol and kaaba in Mecca 5 times a day and praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen", as scripture refers to such as salat. It would be constructive for you to plan your next vacation to this quaint little town:

AP - December 06, 2006 MOGADISHU, Somalia - "Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an Islamic courts official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days."

Now back to your critical thinking skills and resulting empty and ridiculous effort at comparison.
Please tell us what book or prophet commands "homosexuals, occult practitioners and idolaters like Hindu", to fight and slay and subjugate the rest of the world to being as they are "homosexuals, occult practitioners and idolaters like Hindu"?

Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle.....
JIHAD AND ISLAMIC TERRORISM

Now that I talk about Biblical beliefs you bring up Quranic and Hadith versions. Why? Are they source of your views?

I take it from your objectionable posts that even if those verses were contextual it seems that God wanted to destroy them JUST because of their actions that seems abominable. And you even said that they should be killed because their acts were bad. So my answer to your question is Quran and Bible. When I will find more books with such views I will let you know.

Draupadi

When did I support sacrifice of children? I had problems with you and the Bible killing people JUST FOR HOMOSEXUALITY, OCCULT PRACTICE AND IDOLATRY. I am sorry that I am wasting my time with you who will bring up any excuse to support his points, even from sources he hate and one who deliberately ignores my question that why he supports violence against humans who has done nothing wrong. It is one thing to dislike idolaters but another to condone their killing. As Cypher had said two wrongs can't make right.

Sleeppy

Oh, so now you can tell me exactly how much time I had? The fact is that if you actually checked my posts after my last one, I logged-off for the rest of the day. As far as the rest of the above post, you can tell people whatever you want, but that doesn't mean they have to obey the words of a self-appointed prophet.

If you didn't have time yesterday, you'll eventually have it in the future. The videos are a combined 25 mins.. You've used at least a couple hours talking to me on this forum alone.

I never said I was a prophet; what would I do that for? Even if a prophet existed, you would automatically reject him, because you don't believe prophets exist anymore. Moses was a prophet according to Jewish tradition; take Genesis 9:6 seriously.