• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Surge Of COVID-19 Infections For Unvaccinated People Is Only Beginning

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Virus really don't care about vaccination status. Take it by situation instead of one shoe fits all.
Is that why this is becoming more and more something striking the unvaccinated? Is this why measles measles came back an unvaccinated rates increased?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Probably because we've already seen multiple mutations that are worse than the original and worse than the last. Like the Delta strain.
Sure it can go in that direction. Some say this thing will be around for years and even decades and I have no reason to doubt it.

Just stay educated and do what you need to do to protect yourself.

In the meantime I like to stay optimistic in light of past viral pandemics. They all end at some point.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
See post #16 for evidence the vaccinated seem to be ignoring
There's nothing being ignored. Not vaccinating, not masking, not distancing have been making this worse since day one. It's why we now have the Delta variant. And people want to keep saying it's Uncle Sam saying this even though it is many nations around the world.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Evidence that changes daily. What will they be saying about the virus tomorrow?
It changed rapidly at first because we were literally learning new things about it daily. Now things aren't changing as often because we've learned tons about the virus.

We Never Know

No Slack
There's nothing being ignored. Not vaccinating, not masking, not distancing have been making this worse since day one. It's why we now have the Delta variant. And people want to keep saying it's Uncle Sam saying this even though it is many nations around the world.

Read the red...its just not unvaccinated

When revising its mask guidance this week to urge even vaccinated people to wear masks indoors in much of the country, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was criticized for not citing data in making that move.

Now it has — and the data is sobering.

The study details a COVID-19 outbreak that started July 3 in Provincetown, Mass., involving 469 cases. It found that three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people. Massachusetts has a high rate of vaccination: about 69% among eligible adults in the state at the time of the study.

It also found no significant difference in the viral load present in the breakthrough infections occurring in fully vaccinated people and the other cases, suggesting the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the coronavirus is similar.

Otherwise vaccinated or not, you can get it, spread it, and carry a similar viral load.

Weeks back I saw several vaccinated here use the arguement "we carry less viral load". That arguement has been debunked.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Read the red...its just not unvaccinated

When revising its mask guidance this week to urge even vaccinated people to wear masks indoors in much of the country, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was criticized for not citing data in making that move.

Now it has — and the data is sobering.

The study details a COVID-19 outbreak that started July 3 in Provincetown, Mass., involving 469 cases. It found that three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people. Massachusetts has a high rate of vaccination: about 69% among eligible adults in the state at the time of the study.

It also found no significant difference in the viral load present in the breakthrough infections occurring in fully vaccinated people and the other cases, suggesting the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the coronavirus is similar.

Otherwise vaccinated or not, you can get it, spread it, and carry a similar viral load.

Weeks back I saw several vaccinated here use the arguement "we carry less viral load". That arguement has been debunked.
It got to there because people not getting vaccinated. Had people done that and complied it's unlikely the Delta variant would have emerged.

We Never Know

No Slack
It got to there because people not getting vaccinated. Had people done that and complied it's unlikely the Delta variant would have emerged.

What? At 69% Massachusetts has one of if not the highests rates of vaccination.
And did you miss "three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated peolpe"?
That means only a quarter weren't vaccinated.
In others words fully vaccinated people got it 3 to 1 vs unvaccinated people.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It changed rapidly at first because we were literally learning new things about it daily. Now things aren't changing as often because we've learned tons about the virus.
And that is why I keep seeing new things on the news daily? I see more new things now than I was seeing six months ago. I just heard there are now nine variants.

I saved this article back in April and now it is proving to be true:

Five reasons why COVID herd immunity is probably impossible

We Never Know

No Slack

Its time to stop passing blame.

Massachusetts has one of if not the highests rates of vaccination.
"Three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated peolpe"?
That means only a quarter weren't vaccinated.
In others words fully vaccinated people got it 3 to 1 vs unvaccinated people.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Its going to spread faster by anyone thinking they are bullet proof,, vaccinated or not.
The people who got vaccinated wanted to get back to their normal social activities so being told by the experts that they would be bullet proof worked well. They believed it and now because restrictions were lifted Covid is spreading and the unvaccinated are getting blamed.

We Never Know

No Slack
And now that the vaccinated people were told they do not need to wear a mask and can engage in any social activities they want to it s only going to spread faster.

In Massachusetts out of 469 new cases three quarters were vaccinated.

Which breaks down to out of 469 new cases, 352.75 were vaccinated whereas 127.25 were not vaccinated.

It time for everyone to pull their head out of their butt, the vaccinated included and stop the blame game crap.

We Never Know

No Slack
The people who got vaccinated wanted to get back to their normal social activities so being told by the experts that they would be bullet proof worked well. They believed it and now because restrictions were lifted Covid is spreading and the unvaccinated are getting blamed.
See my last post. #38. It fits well here