• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Supreme Court has banned abortions

questfortruth

Supreme Court has overturned the sin of abortions, to make America Clean Again.
What actions has satanic people made to overturn this victory of REASON and LOVE?
I believed that the Supreme Court is Supreme Power in USA. Is it wrong belief?

A woman has to judge?
No. God has to judge. He is the Supreme Judge.

The very first head of state who legalized abortions is Lenin. The head of Communist Russia. Does USA follow Lenin? He is lowscum. He has murdered the King. Nobody should be proud of having his mindset even a little bit.

Does fetus harm her? Like a tomato soup?

This is the new low of atheists, to say that "Evil God of the Bible likes to see how atheists are getting aborted their own children." My God is not evil. Because Evil by definition is satan. Remember: God is Good, satan is evil. The satan never does good. This tell me the Holy Fathers of my Church.
And I have conscience. It is connection "cable" with Jesus Christ.

Poison contains less than one percent of poison. But all thing is called "poison".
If satan has helped an oldman to cross the street (there was huge traffic), the satan has done a useful thing. But not good thing. Because good thing can do only theist, who devotes the action to God. Good=God.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Your whole opening post is riddled with wrong belief. Religious extremism offers no sound solutions to the USA.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Supreme Court has overturned the sin of abortions, to make America Clean Again.
What actions has satanic people made to overturn this victory of REASON and LOVE?
I believed that the Supreme Court is Supreme Power in USA. Is it wrong belief?
As you know, I am not a woman. So to say if this is good or bad is not up to me as a man.
A woman has to judge for her self if she is prepared to take an abortion or not.

And i would think you get a different answer from those religious females and the non religious females who are in a situation where abortion is one option for them.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Honestly I would like to know how these women got pregnant in the 21st century by accident.
I think abortion is a procedure that was controversial back when the science of contraception was still primitive and rudimental.
I think it is impossible to get pregnant with all the contraception methods available nowadays.

A graduated woman, a career woman in her twenties who gets pregnant...that's unthinkable.

Last edited:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God speaks through His Church.
With absolute authority to settle all questions on all matters of life? Is this what you believe, really? So, if I have a disagreement with my spouse, should I check with the church who God thinks is right? And which church exactly has a direct pipeline to absolute authority on all questions of life? Yours?

And we all know the thoughts of God through conscience.
And what of those who believe that God allows them to do things that you think He doesn't allow? Whose right then? You?

God of Life is Pro-life.
Then when are there miscarriages? Why do people die of old age? You know life is not so black and white as to assume that your beliefs and values are the only right way to think about things. Scripture teaches that we should be fully convinced in our own minds of what God wants or allows for us. It's not up to you to judge and decide for others what is right for them, which is what you are doing. That's not really a Christian way of looking at things, through the eyes of humility and compassion.

lostwanderingsoul

No court will ever ban all abortions. They may ban medical abortions but abortions have been going on for thousands of years and will continue for thousands more years. The difference is that women will die getting back ally abortions that may have lived if they got an abortion in a hospital. So it is OK for women to die as long as their unborn babies live.

questfortruth

Then when are there miscarriages? Why do people die of old age?

There are two gods' fight going on. The satan fights the God. God is more powerful than satan, but satan uses civilians to attack God. Because God loves civilians. So, the compromises happen. Without them the satan will kill many civilians.
To get closer to people the Jesus has used alcohol.

I have a disagreement with my spouse, should I check with the church

Yes, if you can. But it is your decision, the priest does not force you to do right thing.

And what of those who believe that God allows them to do things that you think He doesn't allow?

They could lie. The satan is the liar. So, the sinners can lie. Can lie to themselves.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist