• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Supply Chain Issues due to Consumers

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I was thinking of something like a world war that created actual shortages not panic buying shortages. It was a world wide disaster but on the scale of zombie apocalypse it was way down the list.

We also had stopped production of goods in many countries, including not letting in shipping traffic.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Not according to treasury deputy. According to him it's because the economy is in "transition" and everyone needs to get vaccinated to fix it. So in other words vaccine mandates have created labor shortages. IMO the goods are here they just aren't getting to the shelves fast enough. This is vaccine mandates and other poor policies resulting in people not filling jobs.
And I don't think democrats care. They just want everyone to knuckle under.

To me it could get worse. I think of how Soviets starved Ukrainian farmers for communism; literally committed genocide to transform the Ukraine into a communist state. Mao had all the birds killed which created out of control insect population ruining the crops and resulted in the death of untold millions. Left wing governments have done stupid/criminal things before. So I don't think we should let Biden do whatever he wants to the economy. He should be stopped ASAP.

The shortages hitting countries around the world

It's a worldwide problem. Not created by Biden.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Can you imagine what would happen if people stopped spending money?
giphy.gif

74x12

The shortages hitting countries around the world

It's a worldwide problem. Not created by Biden.
Most of those shortages are due to bad policies or are just normal shortages that you never hear about until now. Connecting them all with the shortages in America are a stretch. Like China for example. They stopped importing coal from Australia for political reasons. Now they lack coal. All they have to do is start buying it from Australia again.

I think the deputy secretary of the treasury should be taken seriously. If he blames the unvaccinated then there must be a reason. Biden has made a mistake by joining other countries who have already implemented vaccine passport policies.

For whatever reason there are over 70 ships queued up outside LA as the article says. It seems like that probably is Biden's fault. Perhaps this is orchestrated shortages as many people suspect. Maybe Biden thinks he can lay siege to America until everyone gets the vaccine.