• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

superhero movies

BenTheBeliever

Who on here love superhero movies? My wife and I do. We are going to see deadpool tomorrow night. Then Batman vs Superman next month.

Jedster

Who on here love superhero movies? My wife and I do. We are going to see deadpool tomorrow night. Then Batman vs Superman next month.
I must have missed Deadpool when I was wasting my time growing up...thanks for the info.
I grew up with Superman, Batman, Marvelman (family)..and loads of others.

BenTheBeliever

I must have missed Deadpool when I was wasting my time growing up...thanks for the info.
I grew up with Superman, Batman, Marvelman (family)..and loads of others.

Deadpool is not as popular known as some superheros but the movie looks awesome and really funny

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

Two boys that want to see all the Superhero movies (They are not seeing Deadpool) and take me along. I like the light funny stories and despise the dark serious ones. For example the Avengers was Fun and the Batman's with Christen Bale less entertaining. Though the acting in the Batman's was better.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Just a heads up, Ben, that Deadpool is extremely raunchy. Like its R rating is actually too low. It is funny, but its too raunchy for a lot of people. Its nothing like Antman. Its pure...raunch the whole time.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
History.....
The first superhero movie I really liked was Darkman (1990).
The earlier Superman & other movies just didn't do it for me.

BenTheBeliever

Just a heads up, Ben, that Deadpool is extremely raunchy. Like its R rating is actually too low. It is funny, but its too raunchy for a lot of people. Its nothing like Antman. Its pure...raunch the whole time.

I know it is. I am a big American Pie fan. That is one reason why I cant wait to see it.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
And thank ****ing god for that. PG-13 Deadpool would've made me set fire to Fox's offices.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just saw "Glass", a sequel to "Unbreakable".
Wonderful.
A very different take on superhero movies.
Atypical stereotypes.