• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Superbowl Halftime Songs You'd Like to See

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
What song would you most like to see performed?

(That are possible for a network to broadcast without breaking rules of course. :) )

Here's mine, which could get even more splashy quite easily if they tried. But already this version was a lot of fun:

For this one, it will help to maximize the size on your screen, cause it has some fun graphics:

halbhh

Then if they could get really loose supervision, no one vetoing their choices, maybe this one!

yeah, I know it's too much probably, but i like to imagine it :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
One I just wrote called "Tax the NFL and Admit Playing Football is Strongly Linked to Brain Trauma." It's got a catchy beat, a "babble-babble-rebel-rebel" verse lyric structure, with the NFL providing the party, sex, and bringing the violence. And parts to use fireworks.
Another song is "J-Lo Don't Need the NFL." This one laughs at the NFL for thinking they help boost the careers of halftime performers in any significant way.

halbhh

One I just wrote called "Tax the NFL and Admit Playing Football is Strongly Linked to Brain Trauma." It's got a catchy beat, a "babble-babble-rebel-rebel" verse lyric structure, with the NFL providing the party, sex, and bringing the violence. And parts to use fireworks.
Another song is "J-Lo Don't Need the NFL." This one laughs at the NFL for thinking they help boost the careers of halftime performers in any significant way.
:) heh heh. Like it!

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Anything by The Lonely Island.

I mean, based on what I've seen, this would be pretty mild compared to the latest show.

[/url]