• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Super Monkey Ball" announcer identified nearly two decades later

After 18 years, the uncredited announcer of the early Super Monkey Ball games, also known as the "Ready? GO!" guy, has finally been found by YouTuber Nick Robinson, who shared his journey to solve the mystery earlier this month. This may not seem like a big deal to those not familiar with the series, but this man's voice has been part of the childhoods of many who played these games as children, including mine. That's why I'm glad the man behind the voice has finally been identified after so long.

The announcer is voice actor Brain Matt, and apparently until now he didn't know how beloved the series is to many.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I had monkey ball 1 and 2 on Gamecube way back when, and co-workers would come over to my apt. after work to drink and play 4 player fight or target modes, laughing our asses off.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I had monkey ball 1 and 2 on Gamecube way back when, and co-workers would come over to my apt. after work to drink and play 4 player fight or target modes, laughing our asses off.
Super Monkey Ball on the Gamecube was about as fun as gaming gets. Like Mario Kart, Micro Machines levels of fun.