• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sunstone has an avater!

Watcher

The Gunslinger
I just noticed that Sunstone has taken an avater!
:jiggy: ;) :jiggy:
Just thought I'd point that out....

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Watcher said:
I just noticed that Sunstone has taken an avater!
:jiggy: ;) :jiggy:
Just thought I'd point that out....

There's just no keeping a secret around this place.

t3gah

I have an avatar too but it's only 1 pixel by 1 pixel.

I couldn't make it invisible like I wanted so I settled for 1 pixel square. :jam:

Ceridwen018

Aawww, Sunny--it's pretty!

Lol, "Sunstone has taken an avatar!" makes me think of "Sunstone has taken a wife!" or something. I guess it is a pretty important occasion...

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Where do you guys find these avatars? --- Not that I'd know how to get one onto my posts....

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I could make a landscape avatar for you, if you want, Seyorni. Snowy mountains, desert mounds, icy lakes, oceans, islands, grasslands, lava flows, you name it. Just no trees. I suck at the tree bit. I'll cook up some good pictures, which I'll post somewhere (anyone know where I can find a good and free place to upload images), and see if you like them.

cardero

Citizen Mod
There were these stones that someone gave me from Franklin New Jersey that glow under a "black light". They have unique phosphorescent qualities and some are just NATURALLY beautiful and resemble rocks that someone would find on the sun. Every time I read a post from Sunstone I think about Franklinite.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Sunstones

eb-1023-sw.jpg