• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Summoning RF's experts!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm certain RF has many experts! I want the 12 best experts , and I want them immediately! What is your department?

I'd say I'm a clown, just not funny!

If only the whole world had an IQ far less than Forest Gump, I'd be an expert at talking about science, inspiring youth, and saying profound things that resemble the Wisdom of Solomon!

I'm sure I'm a genius like Albert Einstein, but in this case, so anointed, clever, and just so brilliant, I appear stupid.

Do you ever have moments like that?

Surely you are an expert too? :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
For what, exactly?

I'll have to look it up.
Oh, you're no fun!

Now I gotta avoid being vague and act like I have purpose, something I'm looking for or goals in mind.

I was hoping clowns and jokers would show up as "experts".

Or perhaps we could have an RF talent show?

A display of powers, RF's got talent, experts who say deep profound and wise parables and proverbs!

The end time goal in mind is a quest to save mankind! ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
When it comes to science and explaining why birds grew stubs without much purpose for so long, that eventually evolved into wings and hollow bones for them to fly, I'm simply going to grow in my abilities to comprehend and explain such things as a fish trying to climb a tree, but could use an expert to help me anyway! :D

Clara Tea

When it comes to science and explaining why birds grew stubs without much purpose for so long, that eventually evolved into wings and hollow bones for them to fly, I'm simply going to grow in my abilities to comprehend and explain such things as a fish trying to climb a tree, but could use an expert to help me anyway! :D
Origin of Bird Flight Explained

Flight theories:

1. Flapped to assist running up ramps.

2. Feathers as spoilers to stick to tree as bird runs up.

3. Leapt to avoid predators (feathers assisted leap)

4. Gliding animal extended glide with feathers and flapping.

Thank goodness Edison invented a better light (Volta invented a means of generating electricity and made a glowing piece of copper). Because, before Edison, there was nothing to screw into all of those light bulb sockets and power plugs.

Iron don't float....so planes can't fly. But they are made of anodized aluminum. Aluminum don't float. Oh...they fly by making the air take a longer path over the wing (so pressure is lower on top). Then, how do they fly upsidedown?

Fish have to climb trees rapidly to get away from cats.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I'm the local expert on lazy chip-stealing seagulls. I've encouraged them to paddle on the grass for worms, and pinch fish from cormorants, but they haven't got much of a work ethic. The young birds just keep pestering mum for snacks, then cause trouble when they get bored with that.