• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Summer of 2021

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This last year have been a different year than in the past, Covid-19, becoming single, living alone and so on.
But what does the summer of 2021 going to be like for me?

I am now 43 years old, and i have never had driving license or a car :) That is about to change due to a larger payment i been waiting for for some time. This payment will give me the change to take the driving test and probably give me the change to buy my own car.
So since all of this may happen before the summer holiday, i was hoping that the Covid-19 situation in Norway would be under controll, because it would be nice to have a driving holyday alone :)

I dont care about the money and its amount in it self, but i do realize it will give me a chance to make some of my dreams come true.but 90% it will be put in to the bank account to be savings for later :)
But i will also give away money to some of my friends who really would benefit from getting a little more to live by.

So i do hope summer of 2021 will be a nice summer.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Fingers crossed. The headlines seem to be about 50% things are getting better and 50% everything is turning to slime again.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If you do not travel far consider the new Citroen Ami if its available in your country. Fully electric, very cheap and its really an enclosed quadracycle so no license required (no test)

If it interests tou let me know via pm, we bought one for the twins at saturnalia so im pretty ok with it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If you do not travel far consider the new Citroen Ami if its available in your country. Fully electric, very cheap and its really an enclosed quadracycle so no license required (no test)

If it interests tou let me know via pm, we bought one for the twins at saturnalia so im pretty ok with it.
My plan is to be able to use the car instead of an airplane when i travel, so i think the car you speak of is good for city, but i will need a car that can carry a bit of lugage, and i want a car that is a bit higher than a normal car.
I been looking at different pickup trucks to be honest :)

I would need a car that can transport my disabled friend with her different elctric wheelchairs too.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
There are lots of things one can do on a driving holiday alone. I do them all the time.

I drive to the woods, and on occasion will pitch a tent and spend the night, or I’ll drive to a beach or other scenic destination and lose myself in it for a time.