• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suicide-Sin

Janaye

michel said:
You can do whatever you please feathers, the fact that you do not believe in Sin is no criterium to prevent you from posting. I am interested though; what word do you have with which to replace the word sin?:)
replace sin with lesson..a learning experience.. those always turn out great...

Fluffy

A fool
I don't believe that people who commit suicide are doing anything wrong in the moral sense. This is because I do not believe that they cause any harm through such an action. Any hurt or loss suffered by relatives or friends is not the responsibility of the deceased, in my opinion, nor was it caused by their action but merely triggered by it.

I'm really sorry about your friends, Apothesis, I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I wish I could offer more substantial comfort than this but at least whatever was causing them such distress, is no longer able to harm them and they can rest in peace.