• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suicide...does God Forgive?

Janaye

god doesnt ever forgive anyone.. he doesnt forgive them because that would mean that we hurt him or injured in some way.. and thats not possible.. its like a toddler hurting your feelings because they did something they werent supposed to. anyways, he doesnt forgive because there is nothing to forgive..

Ardent Listener

Is it then a "sin" when someone dies of a disease that was brought on by their careless abuse of their body? Such as lung cancer with smokers or heart disease due to improper diet?

If so, then who among us can cast the first stone?

emetib47

i would say that it depends on what would be considered a sin when it comes to suicide. like say someone has stage three cancer and they are going to die and really suffer so instead of suffering the kill themselves... is that a sin really because in the long run they are going to die anyways. But, if someone kills themselves for kicks that would be a sin. do you get what i'm saying. it depends on why i guess that's whay i'm trying to say.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I have actually heard a psychologist say that smoking is a subconscious desire to die..........:D

cardero

Citizen Mod
Suicide...does God Forgive?
If suicide was considered a sin against GOD then we would all be immortal.

true blood

God doesn't give a rat about our brains. He doesn't give a rat about what we say. All God cares about is what is in our hearts. Basicly, your question cannot be answered by humans.