• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suicidal Muslims and nuclear weapons

(Choose the best answer) We should:

• Be politically correct and not point out where the threat is coming from if it offends Muslims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We should point out the threat that is coming from Islam

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Islam is a Religion of peace

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What would one nuclear bomb do to Israel? That is a tiny nation one can barely see on some globes.

When I see how many suicide bombers have blown themselves up in their restaurants, market places, buses, and other crowded places, I'm horrified by the thought of a nation that hates Israel getting nuclear capabilities.

I mean, they cheer over a plane flying into a sky scraper, so why hesitate to commit suicide by a nuclear blast in Israel?

When will political correctness cease and we can mention "Nearly all suicide bombers are muslim. There is a greater threat if Muslims get Nuclear weapons than anyone else, because they get to go to heaven instantly if the west retaliates and nukes them back".

There is simply a greater threat coming from Muslim nukes than atheist or Christian nukes, because there is a tradition in Islam that suicide bombers go to heaven and get virgins. They have much greater motives to commit suicide. If I wanted my whole country to get to heaven and have virgins, one of the best ways is to commit suicide with a big nuclear bang.

Granted, I don't think the virgins promised are intrinsically a Muslim belief, but it is an Islamic tradition.

We should be politically incorrect in pointing out where this threat is coming from right?

Thoughts?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This is nutty and paranoid.
It's healthy paranoia dealing with an actual real threat rather than some delusion.

If America ever gets a devoutly Muslim President, we should discriminate on ever giving him the "Gold Codes" for launching nuclear weapons. We should prevent a Muslim from ever becoming President.

I hate to say that, because I believe most Muslims are good, humble, peaceful people, and all but two have been very nice to me in real life, but the lifestyle of the prophet Muhammad was one of jihad, bloodshed, and teaching people to both kill and die for him.

Islam spread through bloody conquest. Many of those Muslim countries were Christian, and the land was stolen by Muslims. Even the crusades were an attempt to get back Christian land that was stolen by Muslims. (Kind of like justifying reconquering France when it was stolen by the Nazis. Granted ww2 was not a religious war.).

Yes, if we get a Muslim President, he's probably going to be a good person, but that doesn't change the fact that if he is anything like Muhammad, he's going to hate infidels like Muhammad did. Just based on Muslims making up roughly 20% of the population but nearly all suicide bombers, nearly all 21st century "Holy wars", and nearly all dark-aged theocracies, makes him a greater threat just based on the fact that he is Muslim and has the gold codes.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
When will political correctness cease and we can mention "Nearly all suicide bombers are muslim. There is a greater threat if Muslims get Nuclear weapons than anyone else, because they get to go to heaven instantly if the west retaliates and nukes them back".
People calling themselves Muslims have been proven this fact over and over again in the last decades.

There is simply a greater threat coming from Muslim nukes than atheist or Christian nukes, because there is a tradition in Islam that suicide bombers go to heaven and get virgins. They have much greater motives to commit suicide. If I wanted my whole country to get to heaven and have virgins, one of the best ways is to commit suicide with a big nuclear bang.
My Master always said: Thought, words and deeds should be one. So foremost important to control your thoughts and only allow good thoughts not harming others
My Master also said: Muslims will be last to accept what I have to say.

Granted, I don't think the virgins promised are intrinsically a Muslim belief, but it is an Islamic tradition.
And we all know how stupid men can become when they see beautiful women, let alone an army of promised divine virgins when killing in Allah's name
Of course all are free to believe as they like, but I fully agree with you, PopeADope, that this "virgin" thought is one of the many causes that will ruin the Islam

Normally I let fools get away with foolish thoughts uttered in words to me. Yesterday the planets were in Retro or something I think

I had a nice conversation with a man about God (in the supermarket sitting having a drink). Then a woman comes over to evangelize changing our peaceful conversation into something like this. "I am a Christian. Jesus is the only way". I replied "that is your believe, I believe a little bit different, but it's okay we believe differently". And immediately she goes into "crazy overdrive mode" yelling "You will go to hell, unless you believe in Jesus". I remained calm and said "you can say what you want, but telling me I go to hell is voodoo". She lost it completely and steamingly uttered "You go to hell for hating Jesus and telling lies......". I said "I love Jesus". No you don't she uttered and ended with "You go to hell making fun of Jesus and I leave now, your energy is very bad" [the man I talked with was completely stressed out by this Christian woman cursing us with hell]

This is the result when a Christian belittles other people, wishing them "you will go to hell, unless you follow me into Jesus"

And the Christians ONLY make it into heaven when evangelizing others go to hell thereby belittling/demeaning/killing or emotional blackmailing others. Imagine to what length someone will go when Virgins are given in large numbers for doing similar things. It's all in the mind some say. And these extremist, fundamentalist so called religious people prove it over and over again. I believe "peace on earth" will start when religions are finished. I believe there is only 1 religion the religion of Love.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
People calling themselves Muslims have been proven this fact over and over again in the last decades.

My Master always said: Thought, words and deeds should be one. So foremost important to control your thoughts and only allow good thoughts not harming others
My Master also said: Muslims will be last to accept what I have to say.

And we all know how stupid men can become when they see beautiful women, let alone an army of promised divine virgins when killing in Allah's name
Of course all are free to believe as they like, but I fully agree with you, PopeADope, that this "virgin" thought is one of the many causes that will ruin the Islam

Normally I let fools get away with foolish thoughts uttered in words to me. Yesterday the planets were in Retro or something I think

I had a nice conversation with a man about God (in the supermarket sitting having a drink). Then a woman comes over to evangelize changing our peaceful conversation into something like this. "I am a Christian. Jesus is the only way". I replied "that is your believe, I believe a little bit different, but it's okay we believe differently". And immediately she goes into "crazy overdrive mode" yelling "You will go to hell, unless you believe in Jesus". I remained calm and said "you can say what you want, but telling me I go to hell is voodoo". She lost it completely and steamingly uttered "You go to hell for hating Jesus and telling lies......". I said "I love Jesus". No you don't she uttered and ended with "You go to hell making fun of Jesus and I leave now, your energy is very bad" [the man I talked with was completely stressed out by this Christian woman cursing us with hell]

This is the result when a Christian belittles other people, wishing them "you will go to hell, unless you follow me into Jesus"

And the Christians ONLY make it into heaven when evangelizing others go to hell thereby belittling/demeaning/killing or emotional blackmailing others. Imagine to what length someone will go when Virgins are given in large numbers for doing similar things. It's all in the mind some say. And these extremist, fundamentalist so called religious people prove it over and over again. I believe "peace on earth" will start when religions are finished. I believe there is only 1 religion the religion of Love.
So true!

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
What would one nuclear bomb do to Israel? That is a tiny nation one can barely see on some globes.

When I see how many suicide bombers have blown themselves up in their restaurants, market places, buses, and other crowded places, I'm horrified by the thought of a nation that hates Israel getting nuclear capabilities.

I mean, they cheer over a plane flying into a sky scraper, so why hesitate to commit suicide by a nuclear blast in Israel?

We should be politically incorrect in pointing out where this threat is coming from right?

Thoughts?
And where are these would be suicide bombers going to get nuclear weapons from, hmmm?

Weren't you singing the praises of unilateral nuclear attacks in several threads just recently?

stvdv

They should have made it an "intrinsically Muslim belief". Then the whole world might have been Islamised already [quite a few men let their sex drive guide them]

If it were not originally in the Koran then now thinking about it, I do understand why they "invented" this tradition. Women were already submissive, now men too.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
We should prevent a Muslim from ever becoming President.
Aye, and all Christians too. If we're kicking out Christians, might as well add the Jews to the list. And while we're at it, lets kick out the Cheeto as well.
:rolleyes:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Thoughts?

100 years ago, they were hardly any kind of threat at all. The only Muslim-majority nation that threatened the West was the Ottoman Empire, but they were defeated in WW1. Economically, technologically, and militarily, the West had a huge advantage, while most Muslim nations were under the thumb of European colonialism, in Africa, the Middle East, and across the Asian continent.

We could have left them alone, but we didn't. A lot of what we're dealing with now has to do with the fallout and accumulated resentment over colonialism and imperialism.

As for nukes, I suppose anything is possible. It's no longer a huge secret like the Manhattan Project. There are even high school kids who could conceivably build a bomb given the right materials. The main challenge is keeping those materials out of the wrong hands - which is what the West has been wringing its hands over in recent years, such as the fear of Saddam Hussein getting WMDs or recent fears about Iran doing the same.

Regarding whatever may threaten the US at present, I think we need to take a long hard look at how the US is actually threatened and where the threat actually comes from. That seems to be a major source of controversy and disagreement in US politics these days - regarding what threatens us and "our way of life."

As far as actual physical threats to America, there are few countries on Earth with the wherewithal and military might to be able to threaten us with invasion and occupation. Any use of nuclear weapons would be answered in kind, so it would be mutually-assured destruction.

As for other potential threats and fears which dominate the political discussions, it seems to go all over the map into vague, nebulous territory. That seems to be our greatest pastime here in America, to sit around and worry about all the threats around us.

stvdv

It seems both @stvdv and @PopeADope are two of the same kind. The bipolar ramblings are both amusing and annoying.
I am glad I could finally amuse you. Much better than getting angry at me over a PM or something similar.
And you must be a very good psychiatrist knowing I suffer from bipolar disorder. I did not even know this myself. Are you clairvoyant or ....?
And you use the same words when treating your patients? My advise is to be a bit more careful with them. Not so professional

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I am glad I could finally amuse you. Much better than getting angry at me over a PM or something similar.
And you must be a very good psychiatrist knowing I suffer from bipolar disorder. I did not even know this myself. Are you clairvoyant or ....?
And you use the same words when treating your patients? My advise is to be a bit more careful with them. Not so professional

Apparently you’re unfamiliar with clinicians and their quits when referencing casual behavior. We tend to describe antics using psychological terms. I’m not diagnosing anything I’m merely saying you guys go from one polar opposite to the other.

stvdv

Apparently you’re unfamiliar with clinicians and their quits when referencing casual behavior. We tend to describe antics using psychological terms. I’m not diagnosing anything I’m merely saying you guys go from one polar opposite to the other.

Certain things I am steady as a rock, but I admit I sometimes enjoy to jump into the opposite to try to see it from another angle. I still have lots to learn and more to unlearn

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Aye, and all Christians too. If we're kicking out Christians, might as well add the Jews to the list. And while we're at it, lets kick out the Cheeto as well.
:rolleyes:
How many Christians are suicide bombers?

How many Christians believe that blowing yourself up gets you a free ticket to heaven with virgins to enjoy.

Jesus rebuked the Apostle who defended him. Jesus forgave the people who killed him. Jesus said turn the other cheek. He said "Love your enemies" Muhammad did and taught the opposite. Your post is ridiculous!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
And where are these would be suicide bombers going to get nuclear weapons from, hmmm?

Weren't you singing the praises of unilateral nuclear attacks in several threads just recently?
No, Nuclear weapons should not be used.

I was making the point that it is highly likely that America would have eventually invaded Russian occupied territories if Russia had no nukes.

And how can a suicidal Muslim get a hold of nukes? I don't know. Hopefully the west recognizes the danger of that. The danger more lies with Israel than America.