• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suggest some hip hop/rap groups for me!

Fluffy

A fool
I'm trying to get into rap but I'm not really into much of the gangster stuff.

I really like Eminem, Fort Minor and Atmosphere. I also really like the rapped vocals of Faithless. Are there any other groups that sound like these groups?

I really don't like groups like 50 cent, Dizzie Rascal e.t.c. so please don't suggest stuff like that.

Edit: Basically, if the music videos of a group just consist of half naked women dancing in slow motion, then I'm unlikely to like the style of music. I'm looking for the rap and hip hop that doesn't do stuff like that.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I am probably the least qualified to make a recomendation, but Snoop Dogg has some great songs and video's in my opinion.

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
I like rap to a certain point. I love the old school rap from the late 80's and early 90's like Dana Dane, The Fly Boyz, LL Kool J, Run DMC...ya know
, where it all started. Then came the start of gangster rap. I was into it at the start when it was meant to be a window into the lives of inner city blacks and what their lives were like. But it got perverted into glorifying the bad parts gangster rap exposed. It all became about disrespecting women, about money and self glorification.

I hate the new stuff. Besides bad lyrics the music is horrible and the rapping sucks. Anyhow I love Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Ice T, and Tupac.