• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sugar Coated Madness

shashamunzara

The way to get kids to take tablets, dip them in jam (if they aren't already sweet-coated). That's the way it is with sin: Dip child molesting, sodomy, effeminacy +++ in break dance & popularity and everyone will swallow it with pleasure. It becomes a legendary king lollipop.

Hide bestiality (& worse stuff which is prohibited to speak about in this forum) hide it all behind music & rhythm, we then nickname it after the mother of Christ "Madonna"!

Good Grief!

*edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
The marshmallow sodomy bars at See's Candy are great.
Sees+Candies+Fresh+Approach+Blog.jpg

The Neo Nerd

Ohh look at that, there is a rule against it:

8. Proselytizing
The forums were set up for the purpose of sharing and understanding other religions and faiths, by discussion and debate. It is not to be used for converting others to your own faith. Or to place links or copy material from elsewhere, intended for this purpose. Such posts will be edited or removed and subject to moderation.

blackout

Violet.
The way to get kids to take tablets, dip them in jam (if they aren't already sweet-coated). That's the way it is with sin: Dip child molesting, sodomy, effeminacy +++ in break dance & popularity and everyone will swallow it with pleasure. It becomes a legendary king lollipop.

Hide bestiality (& worse stuff which is prohibited to speak about in this forum) hide it all behind music & rhythm, we then nickname it after the mother of Christ "Madonna"!

Good Grief!

But through it all, God patiently watches enduring with such filth & blasphemous mockeries. It's easy to blaspheme & mock your Creator, but one day, you'll meet Him - It will be dreadful then.

Chocolate covered madness. ;)

:D

ragordon168

Good Grief!

But through it all, God patiently watches enduring with such filth & blasphemous mockeries. It's easy to blaspheme & mock your Creator, but one day, you'll meet Him - It will be dreadful then.

so what exactly is your point? beyond us all being sinners and our fate of an eternity in hell.

rojse

RF Addict
I wonder, when you see God, Shashamunzara, whether he will frown upon you for judging everyone when only God has the right to do so.

jennadp1216

Bonafide Seraphim
so...you're saying that the world makes certain sins look cool, and you dont agree? if so, since when was beastiality and child molestion made to look cool? last time i checked it is heavily frowned upon in ALL religions and even the unreligious. lol. but i like sugar.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

Good Grief!

God spared even Sodom for the sake of a few righteous inhabitants...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yeah, Madonna may be a nutcase, but she did strike some nerves over some valid issues back in the 80's. Now I think she is just another pop-icon gone looney.
That's the way it is with sin: Dip child molesting, sodomy, effeminacy +++ in break dance & popularity and everyone will swallow it with pleasure. It becomes a legendary king lollipop.
I've bolded the parts I'm puzzled about...I don't see how something popular is automatically sin, I also fail to see how being effeminate is sin. And I do not understand the +++ in break dance.

Smoke

Done here.

Wrap stupidity in religion and morons will think it's profound.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I think it's the same old song with a new singer........:rolleyes:

Anyway welcome to the forum and maybe you could change your tune and have more people willing to listen to your song......;)

This isn't our first rodeo we have faced this bull before.......The bull runs in like thunder and lightning but like any storm it soon passes.........:D

So basically everyone is sinning in some way? I'm curious, are you an exception to this or are you also in this apparently "sugar-coated sin"?