• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sufi word of wisdom

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
2403e224215047c8595a195260e28fe4.jpg

Nafs = Ego/self

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Just a question CT....do Muslims believe that every human being is a direct creation of God? I mean, is every human birth caused by God individually?
I can only speak from my understanding of sufism. No, how i have come to understand it is that Allah only make it possible for humans today to reproduction of Allah's first creation Adam og Eve:)
But i could of course be wrong on this.

Shantanu

2403e224215047c8595a195260e28fe4.jpg

Nafs = Ego/self
Lovely thoughts from such a divine hearted sage mawlana.shaykn.nazim. They are truly words of wisdom superlative. I too look at Creation in that manner. Every part every bit of Creation is Divine. It is for us to treat it all gently and sensitively.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I can only speak from my understanding of sufism. No, how i have come to understand it is that Allah only make it possible for humans today to reproduction of Allah's first creation Adam og Eve:)
But i could of course be wrong on this.
Thank you. I was just trying to correlate what was said in the quote. "If Allah did not give value to that person he would not have created him".
Who did Allah create then?