• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sufi order

Losin

Hi i have read that to really start practicing sufim one must find himself a master and be full devoted. I really like path of sufism ( I try do do muraqaba regularly and I sometimes fell really strong love inside), but i want to move on. Isnt this full devotion to sufi master dangerous ? Arent there any false sufi masters ? I find order named Nimatullahi. What do you know about this order, is it good? Sorry for lots of questions, but it is really important to me. With love Losin :bow:

yaran

A servant would not perfect the reality of faith at all except that he has three qualities: reflecting about religion, well planning in life, being patient with calamities.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hi.

If I'm not mistaking, Sufism is a strict worshiping practice? Like hermits?

I'm a Muslim that does not belong to any sect, so I'm not that familiar with them.