• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Subtle

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
If your true essence is so subtle that it can be overlooked... ? Hmm, if you were God and you wanted to build yourself an amusement park where would you start?

pexels-viktor-smith-1407881.jpg
Photo by Viktor Smith from Pexels

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A hypothetical for your mind. If you were a Goddess, your amusement park would be...?

Still in the minds of believers, so much fun to have belief in a mental fun park and non believers not only can't play, they won't believe anyway.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I would have long suspected he was building it here, in my hometown, based off of some of the bizarre behavior I see.

Now I'm certain he is:

Pandemic doesn't faze Lost Island Theme Park plans.

Tried your link

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call 800-798-1730.​

Basically they won't guarantee your data won't be a free for all

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Tried your link

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call 800-798-1730.​

Basically they won't guarantee your data won't be a free for all

Ah, that tricky Waterloo Courier(my local newspaper)....

Basically.... someone has opted to build an amusement park here. In a city of less than 70,000 people.... in the midst of a pandemic...

And its in the works, now! Think they're working on the roller coaster.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Ah, that tricky Waterloo Courier(my local newspaper)....

Basically.... someone has opted to build an amusement park here. In a city of less than 70,000 people.... in the midst of a pandemic...

And its in the works, now! Think they're working on the roller coaster.

You never know, one of the biggest, most popular amusement parks in the uk is in a town of 80,000 people. Its been around since Victorian times and the town was a premier holiday destination up to the days of cheap airfares. It still does well in the tourist seasonal when things are normal. Its been the subject and background toi at least on popular song

Maybe the developers are forward planning...