• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Subconscious Persuasion

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Meta Programs are one of the most potent neuroscience techniques we teach salespeople and leaders because they enable one to most deeply step into someone else’s world. When we train sales teams on Meta Programs in selling scenarios, they close sales up to 50% faster. When we work with marketing teams, their messages resonate with prospects more deeply and can be up to 301% more effective. In addition demand generation increases by up to 237%.

Why? The same reason for all the results: we build greater trust with the recipient of the message by profoundly increasing safety, belonging, and mattering.

How To Influence Anyone, Any Time, Anywhere: 4 Subconscious Secrets

I still see it as a type of manipulation.

Toward-Away
Ask, “What do you want in your work [or something else important to them]?” Keep asking questions like “What else do you want?” or “What else is important?” Notice what descriptor words they use—do they want to achieve/attain or prevent disaster/hold the fort down?

Options-Procedures
Ask, “Why did you choose your current work/job/car?” An Options person will respond with his criteria, or a list of features or traits—for example, for a car: “It gets great gas mileage, it’s black, and it’s fast.” A Procedures person will respond with a story that details a process through which the car was the end point: “Well, you know, it’s a funny thing. My old car was breaking down all the time and my aunt Sue was visiting and . . .”

General-Specific
Ask questions like “How do you brainstorm challenges at work?”; “How do you solve problems?”; “Describe your weekend”; “What do you do for fun?” Notice which influential words they use, and if they start with specific details or with an overall summary statement.

Active-Reflective
Ask questions such as “How do you solve problems at work?”; “How do you discover opportunities or challenges?”; “When do you know when your attention is needed?”; “How do you learn new things?” Listen for action versus analysis.

Get inside a person's head so you can manipulate them easier. I'm interested in this stuff first I suppose to know when someone is using these techniques to try and influence me and second, it is sometimes necessary/useful to manipulate others.

I don't see all manipulation as bad. Sometimes you have to manipulate folks in a way that is beneficial to both of you. Then there are people who mission in life seems to be to make you miserable. It's more effective to deal with them covertly than overtly.