• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid To Destroy Sense

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Welcome to the Stupid To Destroy Sense thread, STDS for short, where you ask your burning questions that were too off-the-wall to warrant an answer. Well let's ask them and answer them! So without further yapping...

What are the positive and negatives of dating a married couple?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the Stupid To Destroy Sense thread, STDS for short, where you ask your burning questions that were too off-the-wall to warrant an answer. Well let's ask them and answer them! So without further yapping...

Positive: two people
Negative: two people

How does one clean soap?

Terry Sampson

Potential negatives:
  • Becoming more attached to one mp than the other mp.
  • Breaking up with two mps, simultaneously or sequentially: If you hate being rejected, you're really going to hate being rejected twice at the same time or "in a row".
  • Who picks up the tab for the date?
  • Who gets the left side of the bed, the right side of the bed, and the middle?
  • Shall we go to our place or (ugh) yours?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

I have my fianceè and would never go out with anyone else. I have no interest for other females and of of course not for men since I am heterosexual

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Squeezing all the Charmin you can while Mr. Wimple is not around?
Have you stuck your head in the microwave to get yourself a tan?
Spent time looking for Mr. Goodbar?

Partied till your broke and they drag you away?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Are you saying one person would date a married couple, or more like a married couple dating another married couple?

Or is it more like "dating," as in determining the age of something?

Or do you mean "dating," as in something analogous to stoning, except it involves a crowd of people throwing dates at a married couple?

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member

Who gets you in the divorce?

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
That'd be quite the custody battle.
It would probably be every other weekend with the husband and the rest of the time with the wife. I wonder if there is boyfriend support money in the case of a break up?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

If the couple are willing and you are willing then who cares?

Question :
If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
i guess the Honey Badger, they just dont give a damn

Question:
Toilet paper, over or under?
The patent for toilet roll holders, filed in 1891, is specific, over

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Question :
If animals could talk, which would be the rudes?
i guess the Honey Badger, they just dont give a damn
I agree with that. They probably out-curse every sailor and British comedian in history combined when they are fighting off lions. They still manage to outdo all the sailors when they are in a good mood and charging through the Savannah, carrying themselves in a way that itself says "back the **** off, *****!"
Question:
Toilet paper, over or under?
The patent for toilet roll holders, filed in 1891, is specific, over
Neither, no roll holder, just on the back of the toilet, placed vertically.
Problem solved, your welcome. :D

ChristineM

Premium Member
I agree with that. They probably out-curse every sailor and British comedian in history combined when they are fighting off lions. They still manage to outdo all the sailors when they are in a good mood and charging through the Savannah, carrying themselves in a way that itself says "back the **** off, *****!"

Neither, no roll holder, just on the back of the toilet, placed vertically.
Problem solved, your welcome. :D

Pity i can't give 2 frubes for your post, the honey badgers attitude is a definite, "back the **** off, *****!" deserves a winner. Don't ya just love them, my heros of the animal world.

And the toilet rolls solution. Useful but not the neatest solution

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Don't ya just love them, my heros of the animal world.
I definitely admire them. But if I encountered one I would give my best shot at running faster than a cheetah. Small town hoodlum wanna be gang bangers in rural Indiana are nothing. That 20 pounds of concentrated rage and pure aggression would be terrifying. They are evidence and proof that nature itself does sometimes evolve animals into weapons.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I definitely admire them. But if I encountered one I would give my best shot at running faster than a cheetah. Small town hoodlum wanna be gang bangers in rural Indiana are nothing. That 20 pounds of concentrated rage and pure aggression would be terrifying. They are evidence and proof that nature itself does sometimes evolve animals into weapons.

Methinks i would be running faster ;-)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Methinks i would be running faster ;-)
Maybe not. I just found out that they have been observed using tools, as if they already weren't a living fortress defenses and weapon of mass destruction packaged into a small package and scary enough as it is.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Why is the name for fear of long words so long?

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia