• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid Thread Ideas

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do straws have one hole or two?
It depends. These have two each:

upload_2021-3-24_16-12-19.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Really? But it's such a fasinating topic that has probably gotten me on a few watchlists looking it up!

Yes, its the sort of thread idea to put you in the spotlight of those you don't want looking... Really a silly idea.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
In the poetry subforum:

Trail-mix:

A collection of food inspired love poems by a lonely backpacker craving a home cooked meal and companionship.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes but children sometimes ask question they already know the answer to, or to which there is no sensible answer, to wind each other or their parents up. Children are not simply sweet little innocents. They are also mischievous, attention-seeking and sometimes want to annoy to see the result.

Are you suggesting children are...gasp...people? With all the variance entailed in that??