• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid Questions

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I know its said there are no stupid questions, but...

...my husband just asked me why there was jelly on the wall.

Because we have three sons. Of course! What a silly question.

Anyone ask you anything particularly dumb lately?

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes I will ask myself where I have hidden something, such as a measuring cup or a pair of glasses. Obviously if I knew where it was then I wouldn't be asking. I often ask myself about things that I don't know the answers to.

Stonetree

Model Member
Premium Member
Why are the lines painted yellow on a road?

Have you ever heard of Dio? (Had a Dio shirt on, btw)
Your first question may have an answer.......Some years back, they started pushing yellow softballs. The theory was, yellow was actually more visible than white......After a few years, the yellow softballs began to disappear. Apparently, yellow balls are not better than white balls......

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
"What are you doing?" when it's blatantly obvious what the person is doing.

Actually sometimes I find what it looks like a person is doing and what that person is doing doesn't always match up.

But again, I have three sons.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Actually sometimes I find what it looks like a person is doing and what that person is doing doesn't always match up.

But again, I have three sons.
Fair enough, but when I'm mowing the lawn?

I have made some rather sarcastic responses.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Just about every American I've met in person has asked me why don't Australians celebrate thanksgiving.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Your first question may have an answer.......Some years back, they started pushing yellow softballs. The theory was, yellow was actually more visible than white......After a few years, the yellow softballs began to disappear. Apparently, yellow balls are not better than white balls......

Balls are balls. They seem to be pointless regardless of color :p

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Just about every American I've met in person has asked me why don't Australians celebrate thanksgiving.

One of my best mates is American. He's more likely to ask me when I think we'll get around to legalising herbs...

Audie

Veteran Member

Some guy asked me if I'd go out
with him.

As jf

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

I asked Sam Jones what it was like snorting coke with a teddy bear.
I did not get a silly, dumb response like I was anticipating. Instead ot was like I was a little kid again, back to the 80s and being lectured by the hero of the show about how bad drugs are and to stay away from them. Seriously, the dude literally told me it was a movie and not real. Really? I just asked you about snorting coke with a teddy bear and you're going to tell me it wasn't real? No ****?! It wasn't real?:rolleyes:

We Never Know

No Slack

Someone calls you late at night. After 10 rings when you finally answer and say hello, they know by the sound of your voice you were sleeping but yet say "did I wake you" or "are you awake".