• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Study shows that 25 cups of coffee is safe for heart health

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What joke?

I guess maybe all the coffees of Italian origin that seem to be popular among coffee connoisseurs in the US, such as espresso, cappuccino, frappuccino, Al Pacino - that kind of stuff.

For me, I drink just plain ordinary coffee - black - no cream, no sugar, no nothing. Coffee-flavored coffee, as Denis Leary would put it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I guess maybe all the coffees of Italian origin that seem to be popular among coffee connoisseurs in the US, such as espresso, cappuccino, frappuccino, Al Pacino - that kind of stuff.

For me, I drink just plain ordinary coffee - black - no cream, no sugar, no nothing. Coffee-flavored coffee, as Denis Leary would put it.
Lol...in Italy it is not that easy to find ordinary coffee (which we Italians call American coffee)...
and most Italians kinda dislike it because they are used to espresso...

Btw...I was not joking...many Italians drink more than 1 espresso a day...it is a fuel we drink to be more productive at work. :)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Lol...in Italy it is not that easy to find ordinary coffee (which we Italians call American coffee)...
and most Italians kinda dislike it because they are used to espresso...

Btw...I was not joking...many Italians drink more than 1 espresso a day...it is a fuel we drink to be more productive at work. :)

A lot of people here like those energy drinks, although I've never had them. I prefer ordinary coffee.

Shad

Veteran Member
This is was the test subject in my view

tenor.gif