1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured Struggling with hostile feelings towards some members of my faith community

Discussion in 'Seekers Circle' started by Jim, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Jim

Jim Nets of Wonder

Ratings:
    +2,174
    Religion:
    personal development and community service, with love for nature
    I’m having some hostile feelings again, but this time it isn’t only about people in my faith community. It’s about behavior that looks persistently malicious to me, under a masquerade of friendliness, innocence, humility, vulnerability, and continually complaining about other people’s behavior. One time recently It took a lot of effort for me to resist an impulse to lash out against it.

The person was complaining about something people do in the forums, that is exactly what I’ve seen them doing many times. What puzzles me is that I’ve often seen people complaining about other people doing exactly what they do all the time, without it stirring up any anger in me, but this time I was furious, and I wanted to lash out against it.

#21 Jim, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020