• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stroke, need prayers

Popeyesays

Dear, All

I had a stroke Monday, AM,and am affected on my right side. Language stuff is okay, but my right hand and leg are affected.

So, I would request prayers for my recovery.I started in rehab today, and things look good for recovering most of what I've lost. I want it BACK!

I have computer access, obviously--so I will contine to annoy you, when I can.

Regards,

Scott

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear that Scott. Hoping your recovery is fast and complete.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Dear, All

I had a stroke Monday, AM,and am affected on my right side. Language stuff is okay, but my right hand and leg are affected.

So, I would request prayers for my recovery.I started in rehab today, and things look good for recovering most of what I've lost. I want it BACK!

I have computer access, obviously--so I will contine to annoy you, when I can.

Regards,

Scott
I am so sorry to hear this news :sad4: I have already prayed for you, and I feel that you are going to be better very soon.......Waiting to hear a good report from you.

Blessings to you
Charity

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Obviously, there is a percentage of us that will skip the prayers, but you definitely have my best wishes.

You have the first part of the puzzle in place - you want to return to your pre-stroke condition, and you are going to work hard to acheive that.

Best of luck, Scott.

Sahar

Oh Scott I am very sorry to hear this and I wish you a speedy recovery. May God help you my dear!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Well first Scott, I'm happy that the stroke wasn't severe enough to take away more than just the sensations on one side of your body. :hug:

But I am sorry to hear of your recent suffering. I will say some mantras and prayers for your benefit.

May you be blessed with great fortune, strength, and joy with your recovery!! :flower2:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
It is my sincere hope that you find strength and comfort in your religion and in the love and concern of those who care for you. Shalom.