• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strippers Protest/Picket Church

linwood

I guess turnabout is fair play.

I got a little chuckle out of this.

.....the dancers have turned the tables, so to speak. Fed up with the tactics of Dunfee and his flock, they say they have finally accepted his constant invitation to come to church.

It's just that they've come wearing see-through shorts and toting Super Soakers.

They bring lawn chairs and - yesterday, anyway - grilled hamburgers, Monster energy drinks and corn on the cob.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/08/09/of-ire-and-brimstone.html?sid=101

Smoke

Done here.
I love those Monster energy drinks. If I lived in Warsaw I could slip on a tong and join the the strippers. That oughta shake up the flock.

Dunemeister

This isn't the first time a church in a small town has united to try to bring down what they see as a seedy business. This is the first time I've ever heard of that business picketing the church doing so. But the business owner may have been too clever by half. The pastor of the church may be right that the sight of the dancers in front of their church may strengthen the church's resolve. What started as a prank may prove his undoing (as a business).

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I guess turnabout is fair play.

I got a little chuckle out of this.

Fantastic!!! :clap2:

But if it were a real turnaround, they'd not only protest outside the church, but videotape everybody going in and posting it on the web.

I'm tickled that the club is doing this. I'd join them. :yes:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Fantastic!!! :clap2:

But if it were a real turnaround, they'd not only protest outside the church, but videotape everybody going in and posting it on the web.

I'm tickled that the club is doing this. I'd join them. :yes:

I wish you would. They could obviously use an attractive female. I love what they're doing, but how do they stay in business (even in a little town like that) with dancers that look like that?

A

angellous_evangellous

I wish you would. They could obviously use an attractive female. I love what they're doing, but how do they stay in business (even in a little town like that) with dancers that look like that?

If you're stranded in a desert, you would drink oil.

A

angellous_evangellous

I think that people should protest outside of Westboro baptist church.

A gay march, strippers, and people that support American military. Heck, even the AARP, NACP, and NRA could use their membership to join in the fun.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

Hahahaaaa....cute. :flirt:

Sex sells. Including mediocre sex.

linwood

I think that people should protest outside of Westboro baptist church.

A gay march, strippers, and people that support American military. Heck, even the AARP, NACP, and NRA could use their membership to join in the fun.

THAT is a beautiful idea.

Why has no one thought of that?

It might send Phelps over the edge..err..well..you know what I mean.

A

angellous_evangellous

That's because there isn't :p

haha

You can get a wicked bad buzz and hangover with some, and a nice clean buzz and no hangover on another. Even with the same type of liqour.

Saki, for instance, has a wide variety of buzz, and a really good one can make a grown man completely toasted with two shots.

Tequila is the same way, but it's less powerful.