• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strangest Villains

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
From The Powerpuff Girls
I only respect the original 'Real' Powerpuff Girls. There exists an imitation that doesn't even use the original theme song, and its not the same. I don't don't know why somebody would take that show and try to change it into whatever they changed it into. Am I being too harsh?

Also the new show doesn't change the name, so its hard to tell which one is older unless you've already seen the original. I suspect new people will simply be turned off by the new one thinking its the old one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I only respect the original 'Real' Powerpuff Girls. There exists an imitation that doesn't even use the original theme song, and its not the same. I don't don't know why somebody would take that show and try to change it into whatever they changed it into. Am I being too harsh?

Also the new show doesn't change the name, so its hard to tell which one is older unless you've already seen the original. I suspect new people will simply be turned off by the new one thinking its the old one.
We don't mention the re-boot of TPPG.
It lost its cleverness & humor, & Ms Keane lost her tits hooters.