• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stranger offered me a handjob

The Anointed

I was walking around at night today returning from Capitol Hill, and some guy stops his bicycle and asked me if he can give me a hand job. I thought about telling him, "yes you can if you accept Jesus as your lord and savior." :D

if I can remember correctly, I don't recall this man even introducing himself.

I'm getting quite tired of random guys coming on to me like this. Why can't such offers come from beautiful women? :( lol

I'm just to the point where I don't trust friendly guys anymore. There is something about me that is making me a dude magnet.:facepalm:

Have you ever had a random woman approach you and right off the bat ask if she can give you a free sexual favor no charge?

If a guy was to approach a woman and offer something like that, he probably would get the cops called on him.

PopeADope wrote...….. Have you ever had a random woman approach you and right off the bat ask if she can give you a free sexual favor no charge?

The Anointed...….. Yep! Many times, but then, I am God's gift to women. Eat your heart out young fellow.

The Anointed

I had a mate who owned a sailing boat. On the back of the boat was a small tender. A tender is a small row boat that one uses to row to shore after anchoring the bigger boat in deeper water,

The sailing boat he named "BLOW JOB," the tender, he named "Hand Job."

Riders

I would ask you for a sexual favor Popedope but I can not, I'm on my sexual diet from Sex Addicts Anonymous so I can't.

Actually in real life I would not but not because your not attractive I just never offered such a thing unless i was on the net Craigslist yea if you were on Craigslist or ok cupid and you accepted a friendship request from me then yea I might. I find you attractive just fine.

Usually men who attract men are attracted by both sexes unless you are a trans or a cross dresser.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would ask you for a sexual favor Popedope but I can not, I'm on my sexual diet from Sex Addicts Anonymous so I can't.

Actually in real life I would not but not because your not attractive I just never offered such a thing unless i was on the net Craigslist yea if you were on Craigslist or ok cupid and you accepted a friendship request from me then yea I might. I find you attractive just fine.

Usually men who attract men are attracted by both sexes unless you are a trans or a cross dresser.
Interesting! :)

I was walking around at night today returning from Capitol Hill, and some guy stops his bicycle and asked me if he can give me a hand job. I thought about telling him, "yes you can if you accept Jesus as your lord and savior." :D

if I can remember correctly, I don't recall this man even introducing himself.

I'm getting quite tired of random guys coming on to me like this. Why can't such offers come from beautiful women? :( lol

I'm just to the point where I don't trust friendly guys anymore. There is something about me that is making me a dude magnet.:facepalm:

Have you ever had a random woman approach you and right off the bat ask if she can give you a free sexual favor no charge?

If a guy was to approach a woman and offer something like that, he probably would get the cops called on him.
Is asking strangers to receive a quick 'handjob' a regular 'thing' where you live? It's happened to you more than once, it seems.

Okay, I look at it like this.

Males, females, penises, vaginas.
Hands, mouths, other parts of the body.

If you notice it's the 'body'. And the part most covered. The penis, the vagina. The 'private' parts.

Why is 'touching' or 'seeing', as in 'flashing', erotic, exiting, titillating, arousing?

Is it 'doing' something which is supposed to be 'private'?

So you have cross dressing also. Often times wearing the opposite sex's undergarments. But this time, the cross dresser is out in public.

others see them and they know that females wear female undergarments on their 'privates'. So could the cross dresser get those, erotic, exciting, titillating, arousing feelings knowing that others 'know' that their 'privates' are covered in the opposite sex's undergarments?

Men who wear tight pants to have their 'privates' show through. is this 'showing' through a 'revealing' of their privates similar to the cross dresser?

But why are woman's upper torsos not so 'private'? Maybe because of cleavage and bikinis

Okay.. and so the rear side. The rear side is also a little 'private' although not as much. it's round and protruding alot more than the 'frontal' privates. So there's not much anyone can do about that.

But when a person 'bare-asses' another person, is that arousing, titillating, exciting, erotic?

There are probably some parts of the world that if you have your 'feet' exposed, it is arousing, titillating, exciting, erotic.

What if I went into that place and started asking strangers or telling strangers that they 'have nice feet' in a whisper or what if I take off my shoes to reveal my feet acting as if I didn't know any better?

Last edited:

james dixon

Premium Member
What if I went into that place and started asking strangers or telling strangers that they 'have nice feet' in a whisper or what if I take off my shoes to reveal my feet acting as if I didn't know any better?

The word "stranger" appears 128 times in the Bible.
And so you remain- :)-