• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stranger offered me a handjob

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I was walking around at night today returning from Capitol Hill, and some guy stops his bicycle and asked me if he can give me a hand job. I thought about telling him, "yes you can if you accept Jesus as your lord and savior." :D

if I can remember correctly, I don't recall this man even introducing himself.

I'm getting quite tired of random guys coming on to me like this. Why can't such offers come from beautiful women? :( lol

I'm just to the point where I don't trust friendly guys anymore. There is something about me that is making me a dude magnet.:facepalm:

Have you ever had a random woman approach you and right off the bat ask if she can give you a free sexual favor no charge?

If a guy was to approach a woman and offer something like that, he probably would get the cops called on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I was walking around at night today returning from Capitol Hill, and some guy stops his bicycle and asked me if he can give me a hand job. I thought about telling him, "yes you can if you accept Jesus as your lord and savior." :D

I'm getting quite tired of random guys coming on to me like this. Why can't such offers come from beautiful women? :( lol

I'm just to the point where I don't trust friendly guys anymore. There is something about me that is making me a dude magnet.:facepalm:

Have you ever had a random woman approach you and right off the bat ask if she can give you a free sexual favor no charge?

If a guy was to approach a woman and offer something like that, he probably get the cops called on him.

Nope, just guys, when I was much younger of course. Girls usually takes a lot more effort unless you have just the right looks. Fortunately there's lots of women around so a few are going to have to settle..

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
A bottle of sanitized lotion might come in handy. Who knows where some strangers hands might have come from. :D

0007278510668_500X500.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

If a guy was to approach a woman and offer something like that, he probably would get the cops called on him.
It's likely due to your theme song.....

james dixon

Premium Member
OK
New
PopeADope

It's time to confeess----

Are you a --
[ ] woman
[ ] a man

(?) just asking :)-

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Regardless, I have no desire to have any such experience with men.

I'm very honest at RF about my deviant qualities. That is not one of them.
Well, I know I feel safe now!

I’m a friendly person, myself. I’ll approach anyone. But many times, when I’m by myself and do that, guys will look at me weird, like they think I’m hitting on them!

I mean, you can’t even smile @ people, without them taking it the wrong way!

And I have to admit.... when I’m friendly toward a male, and he smiles at me....sometimes I start wondering what he’s thinking!

Crazy world.

Once, when I washed windows for a living, I was outside of this McDonald’s drive thru. This guy pulls up, and we start talking, about nothing really, it might have been the weather. As he pulls off, he gives me a wolf whistle, and winks!

Ya never know.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
... deviant qualities.
"Deviant qualities"? If you're talking about my falling in love with a man once or twice in my life, or my capacity to be sexually aroused by looking at a man if I allow it to happen, or a few times even looking at a tree, I object! Also, if you're talking about a woman's capacity to be sexually aroused by looking at a woman, I'm sure that most or maybe even all women would object to calling that a "deviant quality."

Marcion

gopa of humanity's controversial Taraka Brahma
Perhaps you should consider wearing an Amish Taliban Burka when going out at night?

Jumi

That kind of problem goes away with age. You'll just be laughing about it later.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
"Deviant qualities"? If you're talking about my falling in love with a man once or twice in my life, or my capacity to be sexually aroused by looking at a man if I allow it to happen, or a few times even looking at a tree, I object! Also, if you're talking about a woman's capacity to be sexually aroused by looking at a woman, I'm sure that most or maybe even all women would object to calling that a "deviant quality."
I would consider that letting some random stranger who approaches me in the dark fondle me would be deviant Behavior.

Craig Sedok

Ha. Saw that skirt a mile away. That is why I drive a skid loader. Work sets you free

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Women aren't going to do that. They're not socialized to and have to deal with men trying to get in their pants all the time so they don't have to try.

Riders

I've gotten many guys who came onto me like that. I've had a few guys come on to me hand me their phone number on dart bus.

I have had too many men whom some were scam artists some looking for sex approach my facebook account and ask for friendship request and speak to me on messenger.

I have had a couple of women approach me on ok cupid when I was looking for a man I just ignore it.

I went to a mens gay bar 2 years ago and a lesbian women who was there came on to me. I told her I am heterosexual and kissed me on the lips good bye.

SHRUGGING I am just too laid back to get offended by that type of thing. LOL I like attention I don't care if it comes from a woman or a man but I would only date a man. But if a lesbian is attracted to me who cares its flattery that's how I see it.