• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strange...

meogi

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without looking it up. ;)

Reactions: Pah

SoulTYPE

*Sigh* It is a strange post, because it is titled "strange". That is what makes it a strange post..Okay, resume. I just got bored waitin for a Rom to download.

Pah

Uber all member
meogi said:
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without looking it up. ;)

I cheated and it makes the puzzle that much more amazing. Thanks for posting it!

Bob

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes! After a numerologic analysis it all makes sense! Brilliant!

My Kabbalic friend, however, holds that I've completely misinterpreted it....

Ceridwen018

If the title is not included, I think I may have it as well...after about 2 hours of pondering. I am a HUGE nerd. :)

meogi

Just the no e's. It's the most common letter in the enlish language, yet not in that paragraph. Strange indeed. :)

Master Vigil

But why descriminate against the j's, v's, x's, and z's??? They have a right to not be in the paragraph too. They want to be noticed! They want rights!!!

croak

Trickster
Strange is the title of the paragraph, and it has an e.

Well, who knows the weirdness of this segment? I inquire to you. Seemingly nothing. But there is. Oh, yes there is. Verily, there is. Truly, there us. Isn't very weird, but some people think it is.