• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Straight Pride Parade

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Then you are willfully ignoring it. There are p00py people of every type. To deny this is to deny human nature, and live in a fantasy world of lies.

Let me still provide an example though...

This woman was a self-proclaimed prophet of sorts, who believed she could cast out demons, who befriended me based on lies, to push an agenda that she wanted me to advertise her "business".

Name a liberal that does that.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Let me still provide an example though...

This woman was a self-proclaimed prophet of sorts, who believed she could cast out demons, who befriended me based on lies, to push an agenda that she wanted me to advertise her "business".

Name a liberal that does that.

Obviously she had mental issues, that's clear to me.

Sure I can name a liberal that does crazy stuff.

How about the liberal that lit himself on fire to protest Trump a week or so ago?

How about the woman in Fla who stabbed herself because of Trump?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...es-sick-of-living-in-trumps-country-cops/amp/

How about a gay serial killer cannibal?

Jeffrey Dahmer - Wikipedia

Of course there is crazy on all sides. But to sit there and say "my people don't do bad things" is horsep00p. And I will call it out.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Of course there is crazy on all sides. But to sit there and say "my people don't do bad things" is horsep00p. And I will call it out.

I hope you did see my careful wording where I blamed the irony of the universe rather than saying my group was perfect.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's progress
That wouldn't be progressed as it doesn't acknowledge Pride exists for a reason, and that's because we've struggled to get just that far. Straight people haven't. It's not their stage or their moment. "Straight pride isn't about struggles or community, its " what about me?"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Okay, there is more. I won't say a lot about these subjects but I'll paint a picture.

While I was recovering from mental illness, I met a conservative woman who tried to emotionally abuse me.

Then I met another person, of the church sort, who did the same later on.

Yet I cannot recall any time a liberal has done anything too bad to me.

This is very flawed thinking. However, the universe is crazy ironic. It's hard to be balanced to both sides in such an ironic universe where the only people who caused you trauma were the church type.
In my personal experience, Conservatives are crap about minding their own business. If you do something they don't like, they can't and won't let it be, and they'll let you know they disapprove.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I hope you did see my careful wording where I blamed the irony of the universe rather than saying my group was perfect.

That's not what you said earlier. But whatevs. Long as you realize it.

Enoch07

Premium Member
That wouldn't be progressed as it doesn't acknowledge Pride exists for a reason, and that's because we've struggled to get just that far. Straight people haven't. It's not their stage or their moment. "Straight pride isn't about struggles or community, its " what about me?"

See you only view it from a selfish angle.

Straight pride is not about me (a straight person) it's about us (LGBT and Strtaight) getting along. That's why Milo is the Marshall. :)

Who is guilty of the us vs them now?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
That's not what you said earlier. But whatevs. Long as you realize it.

Everyone needs a good whine. Might as well get it out here so long as you, the OP, are okay with it, and not in a thread about cheese.

How about I say something good about Republicans? They are often strong, determined people who don't give up. And many of them could probably outshoot us liberals due to better gun training. Not all though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well it is my thread so it's all my business here. ;)
Just to be clear, I was referring to the real world. Indiana is filled with a bunch of uptight pricks who expect you to even dress conservative and if it's your own personal life and they don't like seeing tattoos, peircings in places other than earlobes, hair with green or purple in it, or long hair on a guy, they'll let them know as if its their mandated duty to air their intolerance and hate. But those dumb Yanks will demand its their heritage to wave the Confederate flag, even though they are Yankees and not Southerners.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't judge gay people but why can not the sexual things stay at home? That count for straight people too, Personally I find it not pleasing to see anyone in the streets doing "over the top" emotions toward each other. So in a way, i would say any parade toward sexuality is not needed.
As i said earlier. Just be a human being and be with the one you want.
Ha haha! I can just recall how many times I muttered under my breath for straight people to find a room for Christ's sake! *Grin*

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Just to be clear, I was referring to the real world. Indiana is filled with a bunch of uptight pricks who expect you to even dress conservative and if it's your own personal life and they don't like seeing tattoos, peircings in places other than earlobes, hair with green or purple in it, or long hair on a guy, they'll let them know as if its their mandated duty to air their intolerance and hate. But those dumb Yanks will demand its their heritage to wave the Confederate flag, even though they are Yankees and not Southerners.

Illinois is the Twilight Zone.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
See you only view it from a selfish angle.

Straight pride is not about me (a straight person) it's about us (LGBT and Strtaight) getting along. That's why Milo is the Marshall. :)

Who is guilty of the us vs them now?
Milos a ***** gay Uncle Tom. And straight pride isn't about unity. It's headed by an inflammatory troll, and it's always been to stand opposed to gay pride.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I ask with respect toward the Gay community, But why do you have to show the sexuality in the way it does in pride parades? Can you not just be who you are in a daily life?

It comes to a point where we don't care, and I'll give an example:

Suppose you got a new job with fair pay and treatment. You do your best at a job.

Then suppose a month later, a new boss steps in who blames you for everything. Do you continue to be productive, or do you get burnt out and become aloof on purpose?

Enoch07

Premium Member
Just to be clear, I was referring to the real world

Fair enough I concede.

But those dumb Yanks will demand its their heritage to wave the Confederate flag, even though they are Yankees and not Southerners.

Well it's just a cultural thing.

There is black folk down in the South here that where cowboys boots, listen to country music, and fly the Confederate on their 4×4 pickup trucks, with a pinch of skoal dip in the cheek, talking about them darn city folk. Way more Redneck and country than I have ever been. I have never used dip or flown a rebel flag, and I despise country music, and I grew up here as well!

I have owned a 4×4 pickup though. And F-150 and it was glorious! Now I drive a Mustang though just like the darn fast paced city folk yeehaw!

Enoch07

Premium Member
Milos a ***** gay Uncle Tom. And straight pride isn't about unity. It's headed by an inflammatory troll, and it's always been to stand opposed to gay pride.

It is about unity. Why else would a Straight Pride parade invite a gay man to be its Marshall?

"Milo is just a lil *p00p*" that his own words btw not mine. That's what provacatuers do, it gets people to talk.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
What I was asserting above was, in a completely equal world, all things would be pretty equal. But things also must be sincere.

Some of us LGBTQ+ though, can cut through untruth like a hot knife through butter, because we've seen so much of it.

Obsydian

Well-Used Member
Go use them gay demons to lure those cute closet curious boys to the dark side!:D
Or to publicly stir the pot...

We could enter ourselves in the parade as couples. (Dress outrageously, kiss, hold hands, etc.) But the couples would be made of a cis guy and trans guy.

They can't complain it's not heteroseuxal expression because one is biologically male and one is biologically female, so they'd be forced to accept it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
is is very flawed thinking
It's only flawed if you don't realize it is anecdotal. Our brains will make us think what we will base on our own personal experiences - to those who better fit in they often say the MidWest is friendlier than other regions in America, because they seem "more interested in you as a person." But for me, that interest was not friendly and people who leave me alone and ignore me are way more friendlier. And it's flawed to think my experience covers all conservatives, but it's not flawed for me to personally find it very liberal here and to think Conservatives are pushy ********. It's where most of my life was spent. And even though people say its conservative here, I don't agree. I don't think it gets cold here either, and the heats not too bad either, despite what the locals say. We think what we do often for reasons outside of our control. What really matters is if we realize our thoughts for what they are and how we handle our thoughts. Seems to me your thinking is flawed, but ahead of the norm for realizing your cant apply your own experience to the larger picture.