• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Story Solitaire About Deity

Pudding

How to play:
In here, a person writes a opening story about deity, deity's messenger, believer or non-believer, next person continue the story, another person continue the story...etc.

Rule:
(1) The story is fiction, when you give names to the characters in it, please don't use names of our world's religions' deities/messengers/believers/non-believers' real life names.
(2) The starting time of story is year 2018.

Last edited:

Pudding

David have a dream today. In his dream, there is a voice talk to him: "I'm your god, from now on i declare you to be my messenger, you must do as i say." From then, david keeps meeting his god rountinely in his dream, when he wakes up he writes down god's teaching and what god order him to do. Sometimes he remembers exactly what god said and correctly write down god's word, some other times the memory becomes blurry so he can only vaguely write down the contents.