• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Store clerks working naked as marketing ploy - inappropriate or savvy?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I don't think I would, it would make me feel uncomfortable. I mean, if I were to go in naked, it may be different. But I couldn't do that, I would be arrested. ;)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Obviously, we didn't make it out there. And nobody was arrested and no protests done outside of the establishment.

I still want to go out othere someday to see what kinds of beauty products they have that doesn't use a whole buttload of useless packaging. :p

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Obviously, we didn't make it out there. And nobody was arrested and no protests done outside of the establishment.

I still want to go out othere someday to see what kinds of beauty products they have that doesn't use a whole buttload of useless packaging. :p

"buttload" .....get it???/ :jester5:

Love

Dallas

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

There's a LUSH in the mall near me. From outside, it looks kinda like the Body Shop, only done up a bit more "hipster"-ish. Lots of baskets filled with different coloured bars of soap stacked loose and bins full of things that women would use in the bath.

Now... I don't know what their products are actually like to use, since I'm a guy. :D

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
There's a LUSH in the mall near me. From outside, it looks kinda like the Body Shop, only done up a bit more "hipster"-ish. Lots of baskets filled with different coloured bars of soap stacked loose and bins full of things that women would use in the bath.

Now... I don't know what their products are actually like to use, since I'm a guy. :D

Guys can be lushes toooooo....Its not just a female trait.. :D

Love

Dallas

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
That's ingenious. It's absolutely savvy.

There's a coffee shop around here in downtown. All the service staff are very pretty girls who wears bikini and two piece suits. That place has the worst coffee I've ever had. Yet, some mysterious force keeps me going back for more.

Sex sells.

TurkeyOnRye

I see nothing wrong with it. I love making points using such blatant, especially visual, tactics. Very effective.

I would love to take my children there. It would probably help them grow up less uptight about human sexuality. I would certainly explain why they were doing it, which kids often don't get from their parents.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I see nothing wrong with it. I love making points using such blatant, especially visual, tactics. Very effective.

I would love to take my children there. It would probably help them grow up less uptight about human sexuality. I would certainly explain why they were doing it, which kids often don't get from their parents.

Accept dont confuse "naked" with "sexuality".. ;)

Being naked doesnt have to have anything to do with sex..And sexuality is sexuality period..Naked or not..

Love

Dallas