• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stop the terrorist cars

Tali018

Per your link it states that ISIS started this trend when in fact it was the Palestinians who started this trend. Follow the Israeli way of dealing with this. Stop trying to shoot out the tires to stop the vehicle and shoot the driver. How many times does it have to happen in numerous countries for governments to allow their Police to deal with deadly force with deadly force?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Is this made up?

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 8.48.52 PM.png

tytlyf

Not Religious
Cars aren't designed to kill. Guns are. That's the difference. People will use cars, knives, bats, pencils, etc. When guns aren't present or available. Should we ban pencils? No, you can't kill fast with a pencil and the person defending themselves has a chance.

People have been killing people since the beginning of time. Why make it easier? Let them use a shotgun and try to kill 17 people.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Well, if I couldn't find a gun I would improvise. Well duh. How many suicides by gun every year? Why make killing easier in a 1st world country? America is slowly leaving the developed world.

The NRA is responsible because they are the ones writing laws that don't require background checks. The NRA is responsible because they are the ones writing laws against mental illness checks.
The NRA is one of the largest lobbying groups in the country. Spending millions of dollars to keep guns flowing to everyone. Anything that impedes that goal is eliminated. It's not hard to understand the capitalistic mindset behind their motives.

Oh and BTW, no one is talking about removing the 2A. So ignore anyone telling you that.

Rough Beast Sloucher

It's My Birthday!
Cars aren't designed to kill. Guns are. That's the difference. People will use cars, knives, bats, pencils, etc. When guns aren't present or available. Should we ban pencils? No, you can't kill fast with a pencil and the person defending themselves has a chance.

People have been killing people since the beginning of time. Why make it easier? Let them use a shotgun and try to kill 17 people.

This is a 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun.

post-16872-0-99165600-1422224067.jpg

This is the 25 round magazine you can buy for it.

sgmtv1225d_4.jpg

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Why do so many terrorists use cars as a weapon for their attacks | Metro News

Between cars being used to murder civilians and cars being used as bombs, we need to ban cars to protect ourselves.
Bad analogy. US is more like a country that had allowed citizens the unrestricted right to own and drive tanks in the streets, and when faced with unhinged people blasting people with those said tanks, is saying that the only solution that will stop bad civilian with a tank is a good civilian with a tank. :confused:
images

Phantasman

Why do so many terrorists use cars as a weapon for their attacks | Metro News

Between cars being used to murder civilians and cars being used as bombs, we need to ban cars to protect ourselves.
Yep. Also ban guns, charcol, sulpher, cow manure, gasoline, acetone, paint thinner, water treatment plants, corn(ethanol), fireworks, alcohol, .................. I could go on and on.

Terrorists don't want us to have the very thing that could be their demise. The abilities to find and kill them before they kill us.

Giving up (anything) is not an option.

Phantasman

I’ll say. There are over 30,000 gun deaths a years and over 11,000 are homicides and over 21000 are suicide.
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia
Considering that the report says 67% of gun deaths are because of suicide, and the opioid epidemic is adding even more, it would appear that the "mental health" issue is paramount.

Gun violence is most common in poor urban areas and frequently associated with gang violence, often involving male juveniles or young adult males.[15][16] Although mass shootings have been covered extensively in the media, mass shootings in the US account for a small fraction of gun-related deaths[17] and the frequency of these events steadily declined between 1994 and 2007, rising between 2007 and 2013- Wiki

When Obamacare kicked in, our area had to close it's mental hospital due to lack of funding. This happened everywhere.

How the Obamacare wars hurt the mentally ill

Trump is calling to get control of the mentally impaired again today after the Parkland shooting. I feel this move is a good start.