• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stop all fake news! Trump is a great President!

the soul

Since the outbreak of 2019-nCoV spread in the United States, some media like CNN has published a number of news attacking Trump’s efforts to contain the outbreak of virus. These news has caused unnecessary panic in America. And now, these reports gave China the perfect opportunity to attack the United States.
As we know, CNN has completely ignored the efforts of President Trump to contain the outbreak of virus. In recent days, they have reported extensively on various message from the CDC attacking the government for doing nothing. But now, these large-scale reports have caught China’s attention. On March 12, the spokesman of Chinese Foreign Ministry posted 5 messages on Twitter, he suspected the U.S military brought the virus to Wuhan. Now they have a lot of evidence, CNN helped them!

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
So did you join a religious forum just to help promote Trump????

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Since the outbreak of 2019-nCoV spread in the United States, some media like CNN has published a number of news attacking Trump’s efforts to contain the outbreak of virus. These news has caused unnecessary panic in America. And now, these reports gave China the perfect opportunity to attack the United States.
As we know, CNN has completely ignored the efforts of President Trump to contain the outbreak of virus. In recent days, they have reported extensively on various message from the CDC attacking the government for doing nothing. But now, these large-scale reports have caught China’s attention. On March 12, the spokesman of Chinese Foreign Ministry posted 5 messages on Twitter, he suspected the U.S military brought the virus to Wuhan. Now they have a lot of evidence, CNN helped them!
UFO wuhan - Bing video

As cold metal radiation is cooled in deep cold space, the coldest body, space itself.......technology, human nuclear sciences has caused it constantly to be witnessed coming into the atmosphere and breaking up cold radiation mass due to passing into hot burning natural light gases on Earth.

As a spiritual human I have done self applied research over many years about our atmospheric attack....for as a spiritual Healer I began to be mind psyche notified that atomic/nuclear signals were involved in humanities ill health. I had seen a multi cultural human patient condition, so understood it was atmospheric caused.

What I learnt is that due to unnatural amounts of radiation metals coming through due to ancient science causes, all forms of male design technologies involving metal came about from that type of event....even bullets, the use and design of them....by metal radiation ground hits. Which has been a human witness for a very long time.

Humans express their idealism, based on day to day human choices...but the mind also says spiritual advice relative to information.

And in the alienation attack on our life, it gives false impressions.

For America sciences, in their observation and studies, have been for a very long time in science study and record these bodies entering the Earth atmosphere.

Why the mind/psyche of a spiritual self whose psyche is first natural, asks self questions in that natural psyche. UFO metallic mass attack came from the Sun first, then cooled in space, then comes to Earth not because of any nation, it is because science owned by every nation caused it.

I have observed in my own research that human behaviour and thoughts are affected unnaturally first, before they want to reason who is the cause.

Who means all males...for all males in every country chose science.

What caused it, is UFO extra radiation that changes Earth natural environment.

When anyone sees fall out it is actually because the cold radiation UFO body is burning up by passing into burning Earth gases....and no scientist in any country is responsible for that occurrence.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
For the United States, the answers are especially worrying because the government has intentionally rendered itself incapable. In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. In numerous phone calls and emails with key agencies across the U.S. government, the only consistent response I encountered was distressed confusion.
Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

Skwim

Veteran Member

Just how clueless and out of touch with reality Trump really was.

(Love his verbal stumbling between 00:59 -01:12 That's the Trump we've all come to despise and laugh at :D)

However, since this Monday, when someone kicked him in the rear end, he does seem to have woken up a bit. So there is a glimmer of hope he may actually do the right thing . . . . but mind you, it is just a glimmer.

Last edited:

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Compare and contrast...

President-elect Barack Obama has named Harold Varmus as a co-chair of the Presidents’ Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST), a team that will work with White House science adviser John Holdren. Varmus won a Nobel Prize in 1989 for his work on elucidating how retroviruses cause transformation of cells. He is currently president and chief executive officer of New York’s Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Previously, Varmus served as director of the US National Institutes of Health. During his tenure there, the NIH research budget doubled, underscoring his enthusiasm for scientific research. His presence on PCAST is an auspicious sign that the Obama administration will revitalize the US research community.
Obama names virologist Varmus to science team

Terry Sampson

Read the English language headline on the avatar photo of OP's author: "PLEASE HELP STOP THE PERSECUTION OF FALUN GONG PRACTITIONERS IN CHINA".

Then read: The biggest spender on pro-Trump Facebook ads (besides his campaign) “straddles the line between an ultraconservative news outlet and a conspiracy warehouse”

Screenshot_2020-03-18.png

@Amanaki

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So did you join a religious forum just to help promote Trump????
Read the English language headline on the avatar photo of OP's author: "PLEASE HELP STOP THE PERSECUTION OF FALUN GONG PRACTITIONERS IN CHINA".

Then read: The biggest spender on pro-Trump Facebook ads (besides his campaign) “straddles the line between an ultraconservative news outlet and a conspiracy warehouse”

View attachment 38068

This is great. I love conspiracies!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I'm indifferent about it but it's good to see various opinions. Trump bashing doesn't help the situation.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

View attachment 38068

@Amanaki
I have a feeling he does not know what Falun Gong is, And yes many do not know that, but they spread false claims about the practice. As a Falun Gong practitioner my self, I can say that if anything Falun Gong helps people to become more healthy also to resist the viruses. But I am not going to do proselyting here, But i am open to giving true info of Falun Gong if someone wants to hear it. One thing i can say for certain is that Falun Gong and our teacher are not interested in political issues or become famous because of politics. Only the cultivation of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance is important for self-cultivation.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I do worry that medical help of all types will become more difficult to access.
Seeking assistance now, rather than later, may be advisable for those requiring it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That can be done entirely by yourself.
There is no one who can teach you any spiritual truth more profound than what you will realise by sitting quietly, doing nothing.
Ultimately, Yes I do agree with you. But for many (including my self) To have a teacher who gives true teaching how to understand the cultivation path, and to have him/her install needed mechanism in our body for the cultivation then we would need a teacher. But I agree that he cultivation itself is done on our own :)

Daohood and Buddhahood cultivation is a bit differently done (i don't know enough about Daoism)
Falun Gong includes both teaching from Dao and Buddha school (not as in religion). And instead of calling the teaching Dharma as in Buddhism it is called FA.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

President Trump's early dismissive comments about coronavirus could not have helped the USA to prepare as quickly as it maybe should have done.

His daily TV reports seem very odd indeed.

But at least he has listened to his medical and science advisers and does seem to be waking up now.

It's a learning curve, I guess.

6 March: Spreads disinformation about tests
6 March: "I have a natural ability to understand coronavirus."
9 March: "It's just the flu, stop worrying and carry on as normal"
13 March: National emergency

Clueless buffoon.

Screenshot 2020-03-19 at 17.52.24.png

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

Just how clueless and out of touch with reality Trump really was.

(Love his verbal stumbling between 00:59 -01:12 That's the Trump we've all come to despise and laugh at :D)

However, since this Monday, when someone kicked him in the rear end, he does seem to have woken up a bit. So there is a glimmer of hope he may actually do the right thing . . . . but it is just a glimmer, mind you.

Problem is, as Europe has discovered, doing "the right thing" would be great, but only if done early enough.