• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stolen stuff.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I think someone comes in our house and steals our stuff. Our doors are always locked. Am I paranoid or am I going crazy? I was rearranging our cabinets and I asked cardero where all our glasses went. I use the same glasses all the time. But I had bought a set when we first moved in that we hardly ever use. Now there's some missing so it's no longer a complete set. Even socks! Who would steal one sock? Why not take both? Silver ware! Forks are missing along with spoons. I just don't know where they went. I had to buy a new grill cover because our old one was missing. cardero thinks the wind took it away. If it did, where did it go? I looked every where outside. I think someone stole it. Anyone have this problem? I am still in the process of counting my underwears. I think I might be missing 2. I'm not sure yet.

I had sock monster problems and decided to confound him by buying only black socks, then if you have 2 socks you have a pair right?

No sock monsters are masters of mischief, when you only buy black socks the steal some of the dye out of some pairs to make them seem blue or grey they steal one of each. Maddening

0000ec480c8.jpg

An immature sock monster

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
You might want to talk to cardero. It seems he is taking your stuff and selling it on the black market. I bet you'll notice he's got some pretty new shoes you didn't think he could afford... >_>

rojse

RF Addict
You might want to talk to cardero. It seems he is taking your stuff and selling it on the black market. I bet you'll notice he's got some pretty new shoes you didn't think he could afford... >_>

Wouldn't cardero give pretty shoes to his wife to get brownie points?

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
I think someone comes in our house and steals our stuff. Our doors are always locked. Am I paranoid or am I going crazy? I was rearranging our cabinets and I asked cardero where all our glasses went. I use the same glasses all the time. But I had bought a set when we first moved in that we hardly ever use. Now there's some missing so it's no longer a complete set. Even socks! Who would steal one sock? Why not take both? Silver ware! Forks are missing along with spoons. I just don't know where they went. I had to buy a new grill cover because our old one was missing. cardero thinks the wind took it away. If it did, where did it go? I looked every where outside. I think someone stole it. Anyone have this problem? I am still in the process of counting my underwears. I think I might be missing 2. I'm not sure yet.
Actually, MrsCardero, what is happening is that your glasses and socks aren't missing. They have metapmorphosed into all of the extra clothes hangars, rubber bands and so on that are always appearing from nowhere. These are really lifeforms that have adapted to living with humans and have adopted protective camouflage so that we won't bother them.

Really, this idea is the basis for a really neat sci-fi schort story I read once. The guy that figured this all out was going to go public with it, but he was found dead hanging in his closet with a coat hangar wrapped tight around his neck.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Really, this idea is the basis for a really neat sci-fi schort story I read once. The guy that figured this all out was going to go public with it, but he was found dead hanging in his closet with a coat hangar wrapped tight around his neck.

Hmmm...maybe we should make a sci-fi story.

I think there's an alternate universe. The other side is taking
my stuff. About the troll, elf, mole and monster...that might
be cardero. :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
you mean those cardero relix's i bought on ebay were stolen?

You mean they made it to eBay? Dang cardero!
Anything to make a buck. :rolleyes:

For whom ever stole one of my l's....I thank thee.
I also think someone stole one of my rice crispy treat package.

I am going to put a camera up.