• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Still not dead yet!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, I know there is more than one person here who wondered when I'm dead after I stop posting for a while. I got into a lot of trouble and got beaten and incarcerated for a while but it's still a wonderful world. Bad choices lead to consequences and I'm the first to admit that my behavior was a disgrace.

I start outpatient Chemical dependency treatment on Wednesday. Wish me luck or prayers. Ciao! :)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So, I know there is more than one person here who wondered when I'm dead after I stop posting for a while. I got into a lot of trouble and got beaten and incarcerated for a while but it's still a wonderful world. Bad choices lead to consequences and I'm the first to admit that my behavior was a disgrace.

I start outpatient Chemical dependency treatment on Wednesday. Wish me luck or prayers. Ciao! :)

Well, it's good that you're still among the living. I noticed you hadn't posted in a while. I hope things work out for you and wish you the best. Good luck!

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane

I'm not lying, like two days ago I was wandering what had happened to you. Did anything happen with that woman you were chasing?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Good luck. I know it is hard, but one thing to remember about addictions is to try to remember that their grip dies over time. If you can do one day, then you can to another. You also need clean friends, not fellow addicts, that you can rely on for the rough days. Addicts tend not to support each other getting clean, they tend to support each other getting high.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Glad you are still around.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member

All best to your success.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Damn you are a mind reader, i was ready to PM you to ask if you were ok.

Best of luck with the treatment

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
In case no one has figured it out yet, I’m also still not dead.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Welcome back, may God bless you with many more days under the sun.

speaking of those who haven’t been seen for a while I wonder how @Sunstone is going.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

don't stop dancing nataraja and best wishes. strange world.