• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sticky Willie....I Hate It. Tell Us Of Your Hatreds.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Cleavers-FI-1.png

How to Get Rid of Sticky Willy

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I hate stirring peanut butter. I also hate pre-stirred peanut butter.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Death to sticky willy. I suffered grievous bodily harm pulling it out from around rosebushes. The slings and arrows of outrageous rose thorns is not something I remember with fondness.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Death to sticky willy. I suffered grievous bodily harm pulling it out from around rosebushes. The slings and arrows of outrageous rose thorns is not something I remember with fondness.
Fun garden fact: roses have prickles not thorns.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I also hate rose bushes, aka "nature's concertina wire".
I've had it grow 15' tall, & 30' around.
bad71b9fc16db82afedb02f70154a675--thornless-roses-split-rail-fence.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh this is what we call goose grass. ("Sticky Willie" would have different and unfortunate connotations on this side of the aAtlantic). Yes, it's a pain.
I've always known it as sticky willy. I live in Yorkshire.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
He's still in the wrong forum.

Eh, if we are lucky, we can get back to gardening speak until BSM1 finds this thread. Or you @ the bear.

I used to plant a garden expecting food for myself. But my guinea pigs loved the foods so much when I tried giving them home grown veggies, that I just wanted to watch them eat it. What's more fun, tasting better veggies, or seeing guinea pigs act like they are felines discovering catnip? So let's just say, I didn't get many veggies growing up, and that's why I post about some of the things I do today.