• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stepping out of the Matrix and Entering the Quantum World

Ostronomos

As I have mentioned in a previous thread, I am all too familiar with a reality in which mind has direct, objective influence. Because of the reflexive nature of such a world, one must be vigilant not to significantly impact it with the wrong thought(s). For example, a human being may pound aggressively on your bedroom door without knowing the motivations for their actions other than being the unwilling pawn in a mental reality of your mind. As it is a clear and obvious indication that you have stepped out of the Matrix of blind nature and have entered the world of God.

In such a reality, the Quantum universal wavefunction contains all the information about your mind and when the observer who bears such a mind collapses the wavefunction, they control reality through their mind as a result. As the probabilities are in suspension awaiting their collapse by such an individual. Each universe contains each possibility of the observer's thoughts as they evolve in time. Whenever a thought arises, the physical world responds to it by a single possible outcome of that thought. The outcome however remains a mystery until the observer sees it.

When a demonic entity from a non-visible distance reads the observer's thoughts, they respond to it by intercepting their environment. But only if such thoughts invite aggression from such entities.

A Vestigial Mote

I could swear you posted this same gibberish quite a while back. I had a sort of "deja vu" moment reading the part about the "[pounding] aggressively on your bedroom door." And then, of course, you're always posting about this "transcendent" or non-material mind stuff, alternate realities, Matrix, God, collapsed wave-functions... and what would that all amount to without randomly throwing in the word "quantum?"

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
As I have mentioned in a previous thread, I am all too familiar with a reality in which mind has direct, objective influence. Because of the reflexive nature of such a world, one must be vigilant not to significantly impact it with the wrong thought(s). For example, a human being may pound aggressively on your bedroom door without knowing the motivations for their actions other than being the unwilling pawn in a mental reality of your mind. As it is a clear and obvious indication that you have stepped out of the Matrix of blind nature and have entered the world of God.

In such a reality, the Quantum universal wavefunction contains all the information about your mind and when the observer who bears such a mind collapses the wavefunction, they control reality through their mind as a result. As the probabilities are in suspension awaiting their collapse by such an individual. Each universe contains each possibility of the observer's thoughts as they evolve in time. Whenever a thought arises, the physical world responds to it by a single possible outcome of that thought. The outcome however remains a mystery until the observer sees it.

When a demonic entity from a non-visible distance reads the observer's thoughts, they respond to it by intercepting their environment. But only if such thoughts invite aggression from such entities.

We conscious beings are all very special, because each of our minds can collapse the wave function.

Ostronomos

Apparently, the unseen cable that exists between the television network and the viewer may be intercepted by a conscious being that distributes over reality at large. However, this only occurs under strict conditions. Those are 1. complete awareness of God through a direct experience with the supernatural, which lasts only temporarily, hence the connection eventually dies. And 2. reality-generative utterances using divine commands that may be inputted into the universal Quantum computer/ mind such as for example IN THE NAME OF GOD I COMMAND ALL EVIL TO FEEL THE DESTRUCTIVE POWER OF GOD'S WRATH!!!!!

This would explain where interaction and direct contact has gone awry. We must, and I do stress the importance of this, be 100 % aware of God's existence in order to interact with Him which in turn prompts the reality generative utterances which results in one being anything but passive despite who may be listening or watching and the size of the audience.

God's might, power and omnipotence destroys paltry, failed attempts made by evil forces to infiltrate reality and the consciousness of witless human beings and ignorant atheists as well as witless believers who lack the absolute truth of God's existence.

The nature of reality is such as too demonstrate that no other being, no matter how much they may choose to separate themselves from God, can possibly reach the absolute supremacy of the G.O.D.

As I have noted in the past, it is only by knowing the difference between real and unreal can one gain the pure awareness of reality and oneself. That begins by rejecting evil in all its forms. To do so we need absolute truth. May I thus recommend that one encourage scientific knowledge of God beginning with the theory of CTMU?

night912

Apparently, the unseen cable that exists between the television network and the viewer may be intercepted by a conscious being that distributes over reality at large. However, this only occurs under strict conditions. Those are 1. complete awareness of God through a direct experience with the supernatural, which lasts only temporarily, hence the connection eventually dies. And 2. reality-generative utterances using divine commands that may be inputted into the universal Quantum computer/ mind such as for example IN THE NAME OF GOD I COMMAND ALL EVIL TO FEEL THE DESTRUCTIVE POWER OF GOD'S WRATH!!!!!

This would explain where interaction and direct contact has gone awry. We must, and I do stress the importance of this, be 100 % aware of God's existence in order to interact with Him which in turn prompts the reality generative utterances which results in one being anything but passive despite who may be listening or watching and the size of the audience.

God's might, power and omnipotence destroys paltry, failed attempts made by evil forces to infiltrate reality and the consciousness of witless human beings and ignorant atheists as well as witless believers who lack the absolute truth of God's existence.

The nature of reality is such as too demonstrate that no other being, no matter how much they may choose to separate themselves from God, can possibly reach the absolute supremacy of the G.O.D.

As I have noted in the past, it is only by knowing the difference between real and unreal can one gain the pure awareness of reality and oneself. That begins by rejecting evil in all its forms. To do so we need absolute truth. May I thus recommend that one encourage scientific knowledge of God beginning with the theory of CTMU?
If something is not true and you believe it as being the absolute truth, then you are far from being aware of what is and being able to realize reality.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.

No idea what you're even attempting to say here but I suggest you learn something about quantum mechanics before attempting to talk about it. The idea that it is in any way connected to consciousness is a fringe interpretation.