• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

State Department Coverup?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Given that she's a very prominent Democrat, party insider, & currently speaking
out about the election, about current politics, & criticizing the new administration,
I'd say revelations about her record are indeed up for discussion.
If she really wanted to shrink into the background, she's going about it all wrong.
Of course, anyone is free to criticize her. But, at this point, she just doesn't matter ... no matter how much she hates that.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
On the other hand, she is actively trotting about in public giving a seemingly unending list of deplorables who robbed her of her entitlement. Since she is still yapping, I'd say EVERYTHING is still fair game. If only she had come clean about her private server and her dereliction in turning over public records for the State Dept. archives sooner - she could have made the "nothing burger" disappear. She made her own mess. The delight here is that there are many Democrats who wish she would just go away and drink herself to death. :) What she is doing is not helping the party.
Sure, she thinks she still matters. I agree with that. But, in regards to politics, she IS a nothing burger. Love her or hate her, she just doesn't matter anymore.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Love her or hate her, she just doesn't matter anymore.
She will always be a former 1st lady, former Secretary of State and a two time Presidential hopeful, who will have to endure her catastrophic political upset to a rich canny rube she gravely underestimated. But, you're right. In her own words, "What difference at this point in time does it make?"

leibowde84

Veteran Member
She will always be a former 1st lady, former Secretary of State and a two time Presidential hopeful, who will have to endure her catastrophic political upset to a rich canny rube she gravely underestimated. But, you're right. In her own words, "What difference at this point in time does it make?"

Exactly, it won't make a bit of difference. The only people who still care about Hillary are the people who absolutely love her and those who absolutely hate her. The vast majority does not care a lick about her anymore. But, if there is any evidence of criminal wrongdoing, she should be prosecuted.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
if there is any evidence of criminal wrongdoing, she should be prosecuted.
I don't think much of Mrs. Clinton, but even I don't think she should be forced into prostitution. Oh, wait... *puts on glasses"... Ahem, never mind. :)