• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Starry Night

I had this dream as a pre-schooler and remember to this day, age 65.

The dream was of myself, at the age I was at the time, a child. I was in outer space, the stars were visible all around me in the dark sky and I was looking around at all of it. I had a wire connected at each ankle which formed my legs into a triangle. An endless thread/wire/cord which was completely straight went through between my knees. Centered in the triangle form. I was moving forward and wobbling? Or, Pivoting left and right at the juncture of the cord and triangle my legs formed. I wasn't emotional, simply curious and looking at the dark starry night. I was viewing myself from slightly ahead of my moving body. to the right of my moving body. It wasn't like I was inside myself look out through my eyes but as if I was an outside observer, of myself. I recognized myself floating along the cord. As the observer I had independent thought.

ok.

what's the question?
I'm new, I thought this spot was for posting actual dreams in the chance it could be interpreted. It was weird and I was so young, and still remember it vividly. At some point I felt as if I was observing myself on my way to this life perhaps. A vessel to be filled, the way I felt I was a consciousness observing a body, me, but the me was sort of oblivious,

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I'm new, I thought this spot was for posting actual dreams in the chance it could be interpreted. It was weird and I was so young, and still remember it vividly. At some point I felt as if I was observing myself on my way to this life perhaps. A vessel to be filled, the way I felt I was a consciousness observing a body, me, but the me was sort of oblivious,
Sounds like an interesting dream.

What do you think it means? Any ideas?