• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Starjades Sura 4:82 challenge to the whole of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starjade

This meaning of biting the Dust comes from the time when Moses came down from the mountain and discovered those blasphemers had forged for themselves a golden calf to worship. Moses ground it down and forced those blasphemers to eat its dust. Rather apt I think all things considering.

Islamic scholars, who taught me all they knew about the religion of Islam, requested of me that I would only speak of the religion of Islam under a very specific Islamic law. I agreed. This being so then you should also agree to only speak of the religion of Islam and all of its content, under this very specific Islamic law. A law, that came from the words of Muhammad, himself.

The law says; if you know something that is not true then you should be unafraid and stand up and state it. The matter will then be discussed and whatever is found to be true will be accepted as being true. And whatever is found to be false will be rejected because it is false.

This creates a problem for Muslims because it can be established that there are many errors in the Quran and in the claims of Muhammad. This then means under the very Islamic law I mention. Muslims must reject the words of the Quran and the claims of Muhammad as neither came from the Living God.

Several Muslims came across my writings on the Internet and challenged me to challenge Islam with my Revelations. They invited me to a forum where over 1000 Islamic scholars were waiting to defend the religion of Islam from my Revelations. It is a matter of fact that they goaded me to accept this challenge.

I agreed. However, I considered 1000 Muslims claiming to be Islamic scholars were not enough of a challenge for me. I replied to them saying that I would accept their challenge however; I would challenge the whole of Islam not just those 1000 few.

I invited them to go fetch as many Imams and Islamic scholars they could find to come and face me. I then went to their forum and they opened up the challenge by bringing out the Sura 4:82 challenge.

Sura 4:82 says. Do they not consider the Quran with care for if it had come from any other than Allah then surely they would have found much discrepancy therein? This is a challenge that is open to all Muslims and non-Muslims to find any errors in the Quran. This challenge has existed for over 1400 years. If any errors are found to exist in the Quran then this is proof that the Quran did not come from God as Muslims claim.

After all the Living God does not make mistakes.

In the very first day of my speaking the whole of Islam bit the Dust. Those {cough} Islamic scholars found that they could not defend the claims of Islam from my Revelations. I outright proved for a fact that Muhammad was not the Prophet from God that he had proclaimed himself as being and that the Quran did not come from the Living God. The whole of Islam bit the Dust. To this day no Muslim or religious scholar has been able to dispute my words.

This fact is something Muslims worldwide cannot dispute. Therefore, according to the Islamic law invoked. All Muslims must reject the Quran and the claims of Muhammad. Here I am giving other Muslims the opportunity to come forwards. If you think you can defend the religion of Islam from my startling Revelations.

However, I am not a novice so be to the wise for I advise you in advance to go fetch your Imams and any other religious scholars you may know and bring them online to face me and let us all see just how much you do know.

I think I should point out as you would surely see. I do not speak on behalf of any religion. I only speak on behalf of the actual "Living" God. That is the "living God" of Abraham and of Moses and of Starjade.

Yours Sincerely from. Starjade.
Crown of the “Living White Sphere” of Kether.

Last edited:

Starjade

I shall start this challenge by stating that 11 Chapters of the Quran that glorify the new Testament character Jesus as being the prophet that the Christians proclaimed Jesus to being to be serious errors in the Quran and in the words and claims of Muhammad.

These errors also show that Muhammad himself was not the prophet from god that he has proclaimed himself as being.

So are there any Muslims out there with a backbone or do you all have the backbones of old women and the legs of chickens. :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Starjade, first make sure if the Sura was not abrogated later. Allah has the right and habit to do that. Allah is all powerful.
Also, kindly let me know how the ghost breathed Jesus into Mary? That process was unprecedented.

Starjade

The Christians New Testament character Jesus is a fraud and never did exist. The Roman empire was failing however instead they became the Christian church gaining power and taxes from the people by making it believed that the prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet had appeared and then killed off. . So these tales you speak of were never true. No ghosts no angels just a band of liars creating a fraud that they brainwashed into others as children. The Christians new Testament only started to become written some 500 years after the claimed deaths of its main character jesus. They are not actual witness accounts.

I point out that Allah means supreme god. The Supreme god all across Mesopotamia and Arabia was the pagan moon god Hubal al ilah. You can google that name if you doubt me. Muhammad simply shortened the name al ilah into Allah because as you should know the Temple of Hubal al illah was at the Kabba. Muhammad tribe the Quresh were responsible for maintaing that Temple to the moon god hubal al illah. However as it was a market place Muhammad thought others would laugh at them for worshipping the moon. So Muhammad cut out the name hubal al ilah and shortened al ilah to allah. Everyone still knew it meant hubal al ilah and adopted the new name. Muslims bow to this Temple of hubal al ilah 5 times a day. So let us not confuse the issue. The god of Islam is hubal al ilah the moon and not the Living God of Abraham and of Moses and of Starjade.

Starjade

As I have pointed out that the Christians new Testament is a prefabricated fraud allow me to point out just how they used Old Testament text to create their story lines. Here you have the Christians new Testament in a nutshell. The Angel Gabriel was fabricated to fulfil the last prophecy in the Old Testament made by Malachi. They created their new Testament storylines using other statements they had read from the Old Testament. It is plagurism.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isaiah 44:13 The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.
Numbers 24:17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ***, and upon a colt the foal of an ***.
Zechariah 11:12-13 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So, they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

Psalms 7:4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy
Psalms 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
Isaiah 22:23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.
Isaiah 22:24 And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.
Isaiah 22:25 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 35:3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
Psalms 37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
Psalms 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Hos.6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
So are there any Muslims out there with a backbone or do you all have the backbones of old women and the legs of chickens. :)

My Great Great Grandmother owned a motorcycle in her later years and thus had a pretty tough backbone.

Chickens are the closest living relative to the T-rex.

Just sayin'.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
So let me guess, judging from the title you give yourself in your signature, that you think Jesus is a fake Messiah and you are the true Messiah, good luck with that one!!!!

Last edited:

Starjade

Speaking of the moon god hubal al ilah. If you do go investigating you will find that depending on where you lived in the middle east they had different dialects. Some called the moon god hubal al ilah whiles others named the moon god Sein. The desert Moses walked the slaves of Egypt out of was named after this moon god Sein as was Mount Seini. It was a popular god to worship for those who traversed desert regions. Whiles the Sun of course became the occursed one drying everything out and killing things.

The worshippers of the Moon claimed the moon god hubal al’ilah {Sien) was married to the Sun and their union gave birth to three stars their daughters Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat. The worshippers of the moon god displayed images of their god in its crescent phase along with the three stars representing their daughters and this became the symbol of the worship of the moon god throughout the Middle East. This is why the crescent moon and three stars are on the flags of Islamic nations and why the same symbol of the crescent moon is on top of mosques and minarets.

Muhammad like many others gave worship to the pagan moon god hubal al’ilah at the Ka'bah in Mecca. The Ka’bah was a shrine to the pagan moon god hubal al’ilah along with many other false gods long before Muhammad was born.

Muhammad was from the Quresh tribe and they looked after the alter of the moon god hubal al ilah and the Kabba. The Kabba used to be a trading post where merchants would come to trade. This was due to the water supply in that area of the desert. Muhammad realised that other traders would laugh if they discovered they worshipped the moon and so instead he convinced the people to use the word “Allah” Al means the, and ilah means God. which to them was the “supreme god” instead of using hubal al ilah.

The tribes all worshipping hubal al ilah knew what the words meant so did not object and so the use of the word “Allah” came into use because the Arabs all knew their supreme god was hubal al ilah {The Moon}. To this day many Muslims are not aware that they bow down and pray towards the Temple of the moon god hubal al ilah 5 times a day. Yet I have also met Muslims who are very much aware of the moon god hubal al ilah. The more common Muslim walking around in the street is unlikely to actually study their religion and its history. Yet they still bow down 5 times a day to the moon temple at the Kabba. It is clever really when you think about this deception.

Starjade

Riverwolf you said; My Great Great Grandmother owned a motorcycle in her later years and thus had a pretty tough backbone.
Chickens are the closest living relative to the T-rex. Just sayin'.

:)

Starjade says; Finding Islamic or religious scholars and muslims confident to try and defend their Islamic religion from my revelations is almost the same sort of thing as a T Rex. They became extinct once they recieved my Revelations.

Starjade

So let me guess, Jesus is a fake Messiah and you are the true Messiah, good luck with that one!!!!

As a matter of fact Lyndon Jesus is a fraud and that is something easily established. Even the actual word of the Living God states that the New Testament is a fraud. Or perhaps you have not read about the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards a law that determines matters of the truth regarding any crimes of iniquity or sin. Of course you doubt me however, as you believe in Jesus then allow me to use a new testament quote to put the point across.

John Chapter 5 Verse 31: If I alone bear witness to myself, my witness is not true. Also in John Chapter 8 Verse 17: Jesus said to the Jews: Also in your own law it is written, the witness of two men is true.

Now then Lyndon. Name two or three witnesses to the appearance of the Angel Gabriel in the Temple foretelling of the coming of Jesus and John the Baptist. Name two or three actual witnesses to the birth of Jesus or death of Jesus or to any miracles claimed to be done by Jesus. There are none. It is all just tales writ by obscure writers who were not witness to any such events they describe.

According to the actual word of the living God then these Testamenoies from the New Testament are fabricated and not true. But then that is just the word of the Living God. Perhaps you consider your words and thoughts greater. It must be so nice for you to have an obstinate view.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
:)

Starjade says; Finding Islamic or religious scholars and muslims confident to try and defend their Islamic religion from my revelations is almost the same sort of thing as a T Rex. They became extinct once they recieved my Revelations.

Except that it wasn't a revelation that caused t-rex to go extinct, and they were around for about 5 million years. Consider that our species has only been around for a few hundred thousand.

There are many types of Muslims.

Starjade

As for myself. It can be established by the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards that I am indeed a genuine Prophet. I have prophesied many things however; I did prophesy two earthquakes and a volcano erupting one year before the event. I even explained events regarding an actual miracle I had a hand in here on earth regarding a woman buried in a Mexican earthquake with some babies that took searchers many weeks to find. I helped save their lives 1 year in the past from them. I did that in front of more than four witnesses.

I did name those witnesses when I contacted the International Order of Kabbalists way back in 1994 when I was offering to them for sale an item called the Keys to the Abyss. Conversations went onto an Exodus of descendants of Abraham out of those future earthquake zones out from the four corners of the globe. . They even published some of those prophecies in their 1995 issue of the Kabbalists magazine. So the evidence is all there. So I can establish who I am without any problem. Perhaps you did not know however, I only need to establish that to the descendants of Abraham and to nobody else. I wasn’t coming here for anyone else. Furthermore, I satisfy the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards.

The Exodus prophecy states the descendants of Abraham were waiting for a Prophet to come from the Living God and gather them all up from the four corners of the globe. Well I already was speaking to the Israelites and so I went looking for the descendants of Ishmael, as I am someone who does like to broaden my horizons. I discovered the Ishmaelite’s had created this religion of Islam. So I got some clever Islamic scholar to teach me all they new and did research of my own. Now I can convert those Ishmaelite’s away from Islam and back to the Old Religion. As you see I am challenging Muslims and worldwide by the way. So I do not need luck. I was born for this sort of thing.

By the way. When I was prophesying a future apocalypse to the Kabbalists with a view to an Exodus. All the many signs in the heavens all occurred in conjunction with each other. Now I just bet a sceptic such as yourself does not have a clue what they are or what I have just said. No matter as these conversations are just incidental. The descendants of Abraham are aware of who I am and there is no dispute. Nor could there be as Deuteronomy law, my acts and deeds and the many signs in the heavens all back my mouth up. It isn’t like I make any of this a secret.

Now who better to establish those pretenders to my throne are frauds than the very specific Deuteronomy Prophet that the Living God promised Moses he would raise up. And trust me I find that **** easy. Already two over 20 years Christian ordained ministers bit the dust and so far the whole of Islam. Had you read more closely to my Sura 4:82 challenge you would also realise that I have a way to convert Muslims away from Islam using Islamic law. Now aren’t I a clever soul. I do tend to worry Islamic leaders with my revelations. However, I already produced evidence to back up my claims and my mouth and they are so afraid to make accusations of blasphemy against me. I would eat them for breakfast in a more public arena.

They do know I plan to publish my revelations on hard copy. But I did explain up front what I was going to say and why. Still they will not dare make accusations of blasphemy against me. I have already been in conversations with Islam for many years so they know just what I am like. As soon as I invoke Islamic law they become bound and they would have to convert from Islam. Further in the evidence I can and did show that I am more of a religious expert than their Islamic scholars. In fact Muslims will also buy my books showing future earthquakes as it does effect them as well. However. at this time I am not putting them or anyone under any pressure. I have my own reasons why. You would be to the wise not to underestimate me. As Christian and Islamic scholars once did to their cost.

Last edited:

Starjade

Except that it wasn't a revelation that caused t-rex to go extinct, and they were around for about 5 million years. Consider that our species has only been around for a few hundred thousand. There are many types of Muslims.

Yes there are many kinds of Muslims and I have had conversations with them all. They still bit the Dust though. I prefer the more hard core wanna cut your head off kind as they do appear to be more religious. I was a shock to their system. Funnier when the Islamic law that binds them forces them to convert. They did not expect that. But thanked me for my revelations all the same. After all anyone who dedicates themselves to the "Living God" does not want nor like to be misled. So they went away enlightened.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Yes there are many kinds of Muslims and I have had conversations with them all.

I doubt that.

They still bit the Dust though.

I question the accuracy of your report.

I prefer the more hard core wanna cut your head off kind as they do appear to be more religious. I was a shock to their system. Funnier when the Islamic law that binds them forces them to convert. They did not expect that. But thanked me for my revelations all the same. After all anyone who dedicates themselves to the "Living God" does not want nor like to be misled. So they went away enlightened.

Seeing as Islam is one of the three major world religions, followed by a HUGE percentage of the population, I rather doubt that your experience is reflective of all the different flavors that Islam has to offer.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
By the way. When I was prophsying a future apocalypse to the Kabbalists with a view to an Exodus. All the many signs in the heavens all occured in conjunction with each other. Now I just bet a sceptic such as yourself does not have a clue what they are or what I have just said.

Not sure who you're talking to, but I actually know what Kabbalism is. A type of Jewish mysticism. Unless you're using the term to refer to something that it's not traditionally mean to reference.

You also basically said that the stars were right, if your statement is to be taken literally.

Last edited:

Starjade

I doubt that. I question the accuracy of your report.Seeing as Islam is one of the three major world religions, followed by a HUGE percentage of the population, I rather doubt that your experience is reflective of all the different flavors that Islam has to offer.

I just had a weird moment. My dongle lost connection so I had to relog everything on. I saved this post to word. However, when I get re connected and logged on the post was still in the about to post box. How cool is that.

Starjade says; I do not need to lie to anyone. Islam is not the largest growing religion as Muslims propaganda claims. In fact it is said to be chewaccy from Starwars :) You should not believe Islamic reports. It would always have underlying propaganda. I am no novice to speaking with Muslims. Why not go fetch me a few. Make sure they are not novices.

As for the many signs in the heavens I was speaking to Lyndon. In reply to his posting. These are star signs by the way as in planetary sort of stars. . Did you not know that many signs in the heavens were prophesied to appear at the arrival of the genuine Deuteronomy Prophet. Here is an example of what i mean.

Beginning in 1996 with the light from the Sun not shining on the Moon and for many hours the Moon itself did not cause its light to shine. At the end of those Doomsday Prophecies that I gave to the Jews in 1999 a very rare eclipse darkened the light from the Sun. Some of these astronomical events fulfilled an old prophecy made by the Prophet Isaiah. The Prophet Isaiah said in Chapter 13 verse 9: Look the day of Jehovah is coming cruel both with fury and with burning anger. In order to make the land an object of astonishment and that it may annihilate the lands Sinners out of it. Verse 10: For the very Stars of the heavens and their constellations of Kesil will not flash forth their light. The Sun will grow dark at its going forth and the Moon itself will not cause its light to shine.

In the spring of 1996, there have been consecutive sackcloth and blood red lunar eclipses on every major full Moon feast days of the descendants of Israel. The first eclipse fell on the celebration of the Passover on April 3rd 1996. The second fell on the eve of the Tabernacles on September 27th 1996. The third fell on Purim on March 23rd 1997. A fourth eclipse fell on 16th September 1997 in the middle of the days of Teshuva meaning repentance. Three of these lunar eclipses took place within the span of one biblical year and this is a very rare sign in the heavens of space drawing attention to the holy days of the descendants of Israel.

At the beginning of the Jewish civil New Year, which began in September 1996 until the Passover of 1999, another very rare sign appeared above Jerusalem in the heavens of space. During each of these four years, the new Moon rose from the horizon directly in the constellation of Virgo and it moved within 24 hours to the feet of this constellation. The Sun was just below the horizon and its rays clothed the constellation of Virgo. This event of the constellation of Virgo giving birth to the new Moon while bearing the Sun has not occurred in the past before. It will not occur again for over 11, ooo years because of the precession of the equinoxes, and it is not likely ever to appear again in conjunction with the many other prophesied signs in the heavens. This event of Virgo giving birth to the new Moon fulfilled the prophecy by Isaiah chapter 7 verse 14: Therefore, the Lord God himself shall give you a sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel. Which being interpreted means God is with us. At the head of the constellation of Virgo is a constellation, called Bernice's Hair, a crown of twelve stars.

See what I mean. Actual signs in the heavens all prophesied regarding the coming of the long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. These signs did not occur when the Character Jesus was said to have lived nor when Muhammad lived. Furthermore the descendants of Abraham were not then scattered to the four corners of the globe. That only happened in the world wars when the Nazi's began melting down Jews in acid baths.

Yes the Kabbalists are Jewish mystics of the Israelite variety. I wanted to use their printing presses and international connections to millions of other Jews world wide with regards to a mass Exodus of the descendants of Abraham out from the four corners of the globe. The Kabbalists had all the connections and printing presses I needed for that project. However, I discovered Sabbatai Zevi

There have been many false prophets and frauds in the past. Pretenders to my throne claiming themselves to be that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet with no evidence to support those claims. Sabbatia Zevi was one of those false claimants, and studying the Talmud and the Kabbala gave him delusions. Sabbatai Zevi had often violated Jewish law and in 1666, Sabbatai Zevi proclaimed that he was that Deuteronomy Prophet publicly at a Synagogue in Smyrna. He then went to Constantinople to demand my Kingdom from the Ottoman Sultan who imprisoned this false prophet in Abydos. While Sabbatai Zevi was in prison, a visitor denounced him to the Turkish authorities who were Muslims and they brought him to trial. They offered him the choice of execution or conversion to Islam. Sabbatai Zevi of course under the threat of death, accepted conversion to Islam and became a Muslim.

Sabbatai Zevi clearly was a fraud and he had just denounced the Jewish religion and had converted to Islam. This was a shock to the descendants of Abraham for they had already convinced themselves that Sabbatai Zevi was the prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet. The Kabbalists had been the ones responsible for promoting this false prophet to the Jewish congregations. The Jews became angry and that led to attacks against the Kabbalists who became a hated people amongst the Jewish community.

That being so my plans to use the Kabbalists to aid my world wide Exodus plans of the descendants of Abraham were pointless as the other descendants of Israel would object to the Kabbalists. This did cause my teeth to gnash for a while however, the solution was to publish my own apocalyptic warnings myself. I became trained as a desktop publisher with that view in mind. Of course the Internet is electronic publishing and I could speak directly to millions of all kinds of descendants of Abraham much more swiftly. It is only the Ishmaelites who had most to lose but so very much to gain. If they do not convert from Islam as Islamic law says they must then I will stone them to their deaths in earthquake rubble. The death penalty for blasphemy is a death by stoning so they should all understand.

I have not contacted the Kabbalists since, yet they are not forgotten. The Living White Sphere of Kether that I speak about - should not be confused with the Sephiroth kether depicted on the Kabbalist tree of life- Thier Sephiroth is purley conceptual. Whereas I came from the real thing. A Living White Spherical entity that lives beyond the Veil of the Abyss in deep space. This is not a place of the etheric but an actual place in space. Scientists should be able to sense the Veil of the Abyss as it is a huge dense wall that bends and twists across space and it is not that far from this Planet. Its density would give it away as light waves would most likely bend when it makes contact with the wall. I had a hard time passing through the Veil of the Abyss and I was in astral form. The astral is made of a different sort of energy light waves at an atomic level than known light . Still the Veil of the Abyss should be detectable by it dense mass.

Starjade

You seem like you've got David Koresh beat!!!

:) That fellow is as mad as a hatter. Even though some of the things he says were actually true. He does send me emails but I just delete them as he is advertising. I am at a whole other level. Should you read my posts Lyndon you should grasp that fact. I am like no other writer and I speak on specialist religious subjects. Many in their thousands came forth to challenge me and they all bit the Dust. You see I am like an open book of truth. That reality bites.

Status
Not open for further replies.