• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Star wars IX] Lets get some predictions

How will it be?

• Amazing!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very good

• Average

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Boring

• Jaja Binks

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Nimos

Just watched the trailers for the upcoming Star Wars movie and would like to hear people's expectations and predictions.

My prediction:
Based on the last many movies, this one is meant to complete the whole Star wars saga and it will be one hell of a disaster, where nothing really making sense and where loose ends are closed rapidly without anything really getting explained or things will "conveniently" pop into existence to close as many gaps and inconsistencies from the former "Disney" movies.

It will be the movie that puts the final nail in the coffin for Star wars and in the most "beautiful" way show how it is possible to destroy one of the greatest science fiction franchises ever made.

It will be a movie with yet a full cast of completely pointless and uninspiring characters, for which no one cares and it will be the only thing they will be remembered for.

I won't watch the movie in cinema.

I will only watch it one time.

What are your predictions? :D

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Luke is in the Force, and he can come back any time he wants. So can Kenoby and also Anakin Skywalker. They return to save whatshername Skywalker, because she's being strongly tempted by Force Cookies to join the dark side. What happens is, and you're not going to like it, time starts over. Remember when Yoda burned up all the Jedi books? That's because they're starting a new Galactic Cycle, and both the Jedi and the Sith will be reborn, start out again as friends and have another falling out.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just watched the trailers for the upcoming Star Wars movie and would like to hear people's expectations and predictions.

My prediction:
Based on the last many movies, this one is meant to complete the whole Star wars saga and it will be one hell of a disaster, where nothing really making sense and where loose ends are closed rapidly without anything really getting explained or things will "conveniently" pop into existence to close as many gaps and inconsistencies from the former "Disney" movies.

It will be the movie that puts the final nail in the coffin for Star wars and in the most "beautiful" way show how it is possible to destroy one of the greatest science fiction franchises ever made.

It will be a movie with yet a full cast of completely pointless and uninspiring characters, for which no one cares and it will be the only thing they will be remembered for.

I won't watch the movie in cinema.

I will only watch it one time.

What are your predictions? :D
Meeting a deadline to finish a story can be disastrous. Or at the very least very disappointing. In some ways I appreciate the way that Seinfeld ended his series. He burnt the series to the ground so that there would be no revival. It was so bad it was good in retrospect.

My prediction:

I predict that Rey and Kylo Ren will spend 2 hours arguing about whether atheism is a belief gods don't exist, or a lack of belief in gods. Finn and R2D2 will award all of her posts with 'winner' ratings and General Hux will do likewise for Kylo Ren. C3PO will explain the etymology of the word in 3 million languages then note both parties are right as usage depends on context.

After Kylo Ren says "a-theism is literally without theism" for the 19th time and channels the dark side to produce a post so sarcastic it bends space time, Rey will pompously announce she's putting him on ignore and starts a thread about how there are contradictions in the Bible as if she has made a stunningly profound discovery that will change the course of religious history.

Still angry about being put on ignore, Kylo Ren will leap in to a thread discussing how Donald Trump was caught buggering the pardoned thanksgiving turkey and argue that all Presidents do this, nothings to see here and how anyone who disagrees has TDS. He will post a link to an obscure right wing site, oneborneveryminute.com, that 'proves' Hillary Clinton personally murdered every single pardoned turkey at the site of her secret email server in the Ukraine.

Yoda posts the announcement "Insufferable this is. Leaving RF am I" and uses the force to create a massive explosion that destroys the universe.

Daaa daa du du du daa daa....

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I predict that Rey and Kylo Ren will spend 2 hours arguing about whether atheism is a belief gods don't exist, or a lack of belief in gods. Finn and R2D2 will award all of her posts with 'winner' ratings and General Hux will do likewise for Kylo Ren. C3PO will explain the etymology of the word in 3 million languages then note both parties are right as usage depends on context.

After Kylo Ren says "a-theism is literally without theism" for the 19th time and channels the dark side to produce a post so sarcastic it bends space time, Rey will pompously announce she's putting him on ignore and starts a thread about how there are contradictions in the Bible as if she has made a stunningly profound discovery that will change the course of religious history.

Still angry about being put on ignore, Kylo Ren will leap in to a thread discussing how Donald Trump was caught buggering the pardoned thanksgiving turkey and argue that all Presidents do this, nothings to see here and how anyone who disagrees has TDS. He will post a link to an obscure right wing site, oneborneveryminute.com, that 'proves' Hillary Clinton personally murdered every single pardoned turkey at the site of her secret email server in the Ukraine.

Yoda posts the announcement "Insufferable this is. Leaving RF am I" and uses the force to create a massive explosion that destroys the universe.

Daaa daa du du du daa daa....

I got to admit, on RF, that's a plausible scenario.