• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Star Academy

Who is your favorite?

• Bachar Al Shatti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mohamed Attieh

• Ahmad Al Sharif

• Baha' Al Kafi

• Sophia Al Marikh

• Cynthia Karam

• Miriam Atallah

• One of the other 8 (not going to write them all!)

• Total voters

osha

I've heard about the jungle they live in!!!!

I think it's a strong way to destroy Arabs youth...

it's a western Idea,, they blindly took the idea and

select what they thought they have a "nice" voice

and throw them in a little jungle called

"star academey" and the guyes act like animals...

that what i know about them....!!!!

That's your opinion.

:talk: My opinion is that, if it did destroy Arab youth, it would be off the air. Plus, the people in Star Academy wouldn't enjoy their "destructive" lifestyle. And the wouldn't be good friends. Ask the people at Star Academy. See if "they" like it.

canadianhorsefan

osha

this is a very polite reply,,,,

I thought u would fight with me!!!

my point is that the Arab male and female can't be mixed in one place because it's forbbiden in Islam,,

Islam won't prevent anything for no reason...

In 'Star Academy' case,, millions and millions of Arab youth is watching this small Academy, where its ok for males and females to hug, kiss, and touch each other,, and they just except it and say,,, "what's the problem if i have girl/boy friends to act the same!!" and you know the danger Sequences of this thought,,,

you can compare middle east with the rest of Arab world concerning the number of violence against women and the number of raping them.. ect. you will find out that they differ a lot,,, as we know that the rest of Arab world isn't taking Islam Rules seriously as the middle east. especially in the relationship between men and women.

and Star Academy ease this Idea "mixing stranger men to stranger women"...

canadianhorsefan... am sorry if there is any misunderstanding, I just said my Opinion in Islamic point of veiw.

regards..

Osha...