• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stanford study: Trump rallies led to 30,000 COVID cases and 700 deaths

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Stanford study: Trump campaign rallies led to 30,000 COVID cases, 700 deaths

Researchers at Stanford University believe President Donald Trump's re-election campaign rallies — which are not socially distanced and mask wearing is sporadic — are responsible for 30,000 COVID-19 cases and 700 deaths across the country.

BB1azsfK.img

In a paper published Saturday, the four researchers examine infection patterns in 18 separate counties before and after they hosted Trump rallies between June 20 and Sept. 22. The researchers conclude the rallies "ultimately resulted in more than 30,000 incremental confirmed cases of COVID-19" and "likely led to more than 700 deaths."

Trump had a rally here a while back, and anyone who attended had to sign a waiver absolving the Trump campaign of any liability if they catch coronavirus.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
And then you have to think about all of the people those people have infected, and so on. People are so damn selfish...

"I'm not afraid of covid! I can do what I want!"

Well, it aint about you, bub.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
If Trump had only worn a mask. :)

...Or hadn't crippled our ability to deal with a pandemic in order to save some money in the first place...

The fact he's openly mocked people who wear masks and tried to downplay how bad it is hasn't helped things either. It's only 75 nine elevens worth of dead Americans, that's all.

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
We know who to blame for the current spread.
Started with Sturgis, that spread all over the bible belt. And then you have each rally doing the same thing in those respective areas.
Holding rallies with no mask mandate will only pro-long the economic disaster. You could open everything up tomorrow, still wouldn't change people going out and frequenting businesses.
The Trump regime understands that rallies are important to get elected. They don't give a damn about anyone in the audience.
Your death is expendable to republicans

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
From the article:

“The communities in which Trump rallies took place paid a high price in terms of disease and death,” wrote B. Douglas Bernheim, chairman of Stanford’s economics department and a lead author of the paper.
Trump rides into a town, like the pale rider of his horse of death. Doesn't matter if you support Trump or not, if you live there.... death is coming to down.

"I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him." ~ Rev. 6:8​