• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stand up for the right for Palestine people

Its not the same as strapping bombs to them and sending them to blow up people, no. Soldiers do kill children, although in western thought this is considered evil. They aren't trained to deal with children. We loathe, almost universally, the practice of teaching children to be warriors. It keeps happening though in certain African areas and in Gaza and in West Bank, places where venomous evil is allowed to thrive and is encouraged by some demented leadership.

All the children murdered in Operation Cast Lead, Operation Protective Edge, etc of course do not matter to you because they have brown skin? Well actually a lot of indigenous Palestinians look "White"?

The Zionist project has killed (murdered?) FAR, FAR, FAR more indigenous Palestinians going back to the 1920s than the indigenous Palestinians have killed settler colonial civilians- and that includes the Second Intifada. Only adults carried suicide missions during the Second Intifada and they targeted adults the vast majority of whom would have served in the IDF. Sometimes children did get killed. However this was controversial among the indigenous population- while the mass murder of the indigenous population has never been controversial among the majority of the settler colonial population. You don't think that in Zionist schools children are not militarized and taught to hate?

The West Bank is under a brutal military occupation where the IDF and to a lesser extent the so-called Palestinian Authority enforce ethnic cleansing, daily violence, and intimidation by the settler colonialists.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
The Zionist colonial project agreed that it is was not disputed territory but rather occupation during the Oslo accords which they quite cleverly got out off because they realized the moment Zionism stops moving it collapses because of all it's internal contradictions based on class (the Zionist project rivals only the Gulf States in the region in terms of social injustice), ethnicity (Ashkenazi versus Yiddish Jews, Middle Eastern and North African Jews against them, and the Ethiopian Jews against them all- there is a LOT of hatred there) and of course Religious versus secular (there is again an immense amount of hatred there).

No Israel never conceded the legal terminology and differences between occupied territory and disputed territory.

That’s right. It especially helps the civilian leaders who steal money through corruption for personal gain instead of going to help the bulk of the Palestinians.

You came out with the lie before didn't you that the indigenous Palestinians are most economic migrants who came to the land because the Jews were making it a success, right?

Well either you were lying or repeating a lie. The early Zionist doctrine of "Hebrew Labour" meant that the indigenous were not to be employed by Jews and Zionism from it's inception involved pushing the indigenous population out of Palestine. It was this fact that led to the 1936 insurgency which left 10 per cent of the indigenous population dead. Just imagine that.

The so-called Palestinian Authority is indeed corrupt, utterly so, however it has enforced "Zionist peace" on the West Bank for your colonial project brutally- you should know this. It does though cling to what is now called the "Palestinian narrative". You want to move on to a further stage of having "Palestinian leaders" who will go along with whatever fantasy Zionism has about itself this week.

Also outside of the Gulf countries the Zionist project is the most corrupt state in the Middle East- and even worse "the Promised Land of organized crime" according to leaked documents from the US State Department.

Cable: 09TELAVIV1098_a

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The Zionist colonial project
A religious term that conflates a country with a movement and for what? Israel does not equal Zionism. Its a country, and when Zionism dies out Israel will still be there. The West Bank is a country. Gaza is a country. That's it, the end. Propagandists keep coming over here to RF to try to get us interested. Gaza/West Bank has problems. It needs to fix its problems, beginning with not teaching children to strap bombs to themselves. That's not a good thing. That is horrid. Secondly they should stop sending bombs period. It is horrid, accomplishes nothing, doesn't interest me in taking their unique and somewhat stretchy semantics.

agreed that it is was not disputed territory but rather occupation during the Oslo accords
So not genocide then? That's what Lyndon was telling me last week that it was not occupation but genocide. When somebody pointed out that the population in Gaza was growing not shrinking, wow, we just thought that genocide must be really nice. Its so important to bring it up here repeatedly, too; so that we can care about things that aren't actually happening. Let me just tell you that politics 101 is to blame others, that is what people constantly do from village elders to bosses to almost anybody who is skilled in conversation. They just do it, and its not any different when the PA wants to point the finger at everybody else. This is the result, two entire countries that believe they are being killed off when they are actually growing and being ignored as much as possible.

the Oslo accords which they quite cleverly got out off
Israel got out of the Oslo Accords? Those were the accords where Israel recognized the autonomy of the Palestinian Authority. Its still there, blaming and making excuses. Maybe the Oslo Accords were a failure.

Israeli children have been photographed writing messages
I never heard of that before, but I'm sure if you taught Jewish children to strap bombs to themselves they would do it just like their cousins in Gaza, because they are children. Its a family fight, SF. Its a bunch of garbage that somebody wants to dump here on RF, constantly; like a rain of pee; like somebody talking smack about their ex. Its got nothing to do with us, with religious forums, with getting different religious people to get along.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
All the children murdered in Operation Cast Lead, Operation Protective Edge, etc of course do not matter to you because they have brown skin?
:p Wow. This only adds to my distrust of your funky semantics. "So I guess you don't care about Chinese people because they are yellow?" "Got a problem with cows, do you, Brick?" "Can't stand polish people can you, you Pole hater!" Where do you come off thinking you can get away with slandering me personally with racism? What the heck are you doing in a religious forum? I've had it to here with you propagandists trying to act like you've got a case that matters.

Well actually a lot of indigenous Palestinians look "White"?
We all bleed red, just going by the blood spatter from the bombs strapped to children by their own parents. Pretty gory. I guess its all right though since they go to heaven. What's a little child sacrifice in the service of God and to point blame away from duplicitous politicians? Anything to cover up their failure.

The Zionist project has killed (murdered?) FAR, FAR, FAR more indigenous Palestinians going back to the 1920s than the indigenous Palestinians have killed settler colonial civilians-
...are we back to the genocide argument again or are we still sticking with occupation? Is Israel a country, now, or is it a non entity with non-treaties with Jordan and Egypt.

while the mass murder of the indigenous population has never been controversial among the majority of the settler colonial population.
Back to claims of genocide then. I was getting confused by your semantics. Wow I am very concerned now, what with your problems being so important and all my fault and everything.

The West Bank is under a brutal military occupation where the IDF and to a lesser extent the so-called Palestinian Authority enforce ethnic cleansing, daily violence, and intimidation by the settler colonialists.
Shocking. Unbelievable, but shocking. You see the problem don't you? I don't trust child bomb strappers and people who wage eternal wars. They're all doomed. There's nothing I can do, and there's no lie they won't tell if they're willing to slaughter their own kids. This little PR campaign of yours is meaningless, fumbling, backward, insufficient, a little too late.

Flankerl

Israeli children have been photographed writing messages on bombs headed for Lebanon and Israelis have been videoed having parties and cheering watching Gaza be bombed.

Just last week Palestinians Judea and Samaria celebrated with fireworks while a murdered Jew was laid to rest.

Your point? You know apart from Death to Israel.

The Zionist project has killed (murdered?) FAR, FAR, FAR more indigenous Palestinians going back to the 1920s than the indigenous Palestinians have killed settler colonial civilians- and that includes the Second Intifada

Any actual data about this?
And no Electronicintifada is not a source.

Only adults carried suicide missions during the Second Intifada and they targeted adults the vast majority of whom would have served in the IDF.

So how old are you? Depending on the answer it's okay to just kill you.

Sometimes children did get killed. However this was controversial among the indigenous population

BS. This is the absolute highest BS that I have read in a long time on this Forum.

I just have to remember the reactions of the murder of Shalhevet Pass HY"D, a 10 month old baby who was shot by a Palestinian sniper.

Oh no wait the Palestinian version was that his mother killed him, with a rifle. Because that's just what the Yahud do.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Just last week Palestinians Judea and Samaria celebrated with fireworks while a murdered Jew was laid to rest.

Your point? You know apart from Death to Israel.
My point is you and your fellow Zionists need to call out the misdeeds of "your own" and clean house. Celebrating the death of innocent people, no matter who, is reprehensible. Now why don't you condemn the bad behaviour from your people? Oh, right. You won't because you've made your hatred of non-Jews quite clear over the years.

Flankerl

Like what? You always just throw this into the room without even providing an example.

Only crap you ever write is "yeah terrorism bad but they brought this upon themselves".

You are such a fake pacifist.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
When ever I hear a politician claim that he can solve this issue, that tells me that either they've never studied it or that they are honesty-challenged-- or both.

Here's my solution: _.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Like what? You always just throw this into the room without even providing an example.

Only crap you ever write is "yeah terrorism bad but they brought this upon themselves".

You are such a fake pacifist.
Who are you responding to?

If you're talking to me, I gave you some examples of behavior from your side that should be condemned. I'm also far from a pacifist. I myself could easily kill someone if I had to, in war or otherwise.

Any actual data about this?
And no Electronicintifada is not a source.

So how old are you? Depending on the answer it's okay to just kill you.

[/Q

Settler colonists dance at weddings with blown up photos of children they burnt to death and I am sure enthusiastic Zionist Jews in the United States do the same.

Israeli settlers at a wedding party cheer burning of Palestinian baby

‘Tomorrow there’s no school in Gaza, they don’t have any children left’ — Israeli chant

Look up wiki or any figures. The Settler Colonists killed far more civilians during the Second Intifada .

"Depending on the answer it's okay to just kill you."- Exactly the attitude of the White Nationalists who machined gunned the Synagogues in the US recently. I don't think you understand where you logic leads.

Who are the Sacklers, the family at the center of the opioid crisis? - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

The Jewish Quarterly

Nasty stuff. Now I would talk to those "White Nationalists" who hate you about forgiveness and Monotheism. I would talk to them about our fellow humanity- but I would not deny them when they are being just and rational. Your response would it's okay to kill you. I would tell them and anyone that it is not okay to kill you.

Shad

Veteran Member
Calling it is "Israel" is an insult to both Christians and Theologically anti-Zionist Jews. Why not just call it the Zionist colonial project?

That is the name of the nation.

I do not hold to your ideology that is why I do not hold to your terms.

Still waiting for the part of the Oslo Accord in which Israel called WB and Gaza non-disputed territory.