• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stand up for the right for Palestine people

shmogie

I think I said before that I do not support terrorism from anyone, but I do support Palestinian civilians, I do not support killing by anyone, but I want the best for the Palestinian people.
Also, i want the best for Jewish civilians but I do not support their military or their support by America
Funny, Israel is the only democracy in the middle east, yet you don´t like them, go figure.

shmogie

Well they are human beings just like you and I, They have the right to live in the area they do now, without Israel taking their Palestine territory. The issue with killing of childrens? tell that to military in Israel who shoot kids who only throw small rocks. Leave Palestine alone. And they will leave Israel alone
BS, Palestinian killers will never stop attempting to get into Israel.. Their kids are taught eradication of Jews and Israel virtually from birth. They want no political solution with Israel, they want Israel dead and gone.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
No, he told me he would be happy by Norway being taken over by Russia. The sodomizing, well, that is a given for the Russians.............. I guess those from the frozen north STICK together.

Lot of long hard cold nights up there. Gotta do something to keep warm! I guess when the goats get old the Russians start to look pretty tempting!

shmogie

Until the media stops its biased reporting and filtering what the terrorist Jews are doing in Israel by killing innocent women and children while building illegal settlements, nothing will change. One of the reasons many criticize Ilhan Omar is because she's actually trying to expose congress and how constantly bend over to Israel and show that Israel is nothing more than the Nazis of this generation
blah, blah, blah

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Lot of long hard cold nights up there. Gotta do something to keep warm! I guess when the goats get old the Russians start to look pretty tempting!
That's actually a worldwide practice, historically not unusual. Its unusual to be so uptight about it. In olden days people didn't think so highly of themselves, didn't know about infection, didn't see it as being much different from masturbation. If you think about it, it was and is still much preferable to raping someone.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
In the UK a popular Politician continues to meet with blatant Anti-Semites and Terrorists only for him to say that in his presence they did not say anything wrong.

And then they wonder why British Jews are scared of him ruling the country.[/QUOTE

We should all be scared of him ruling the country,he's the loony left,anti semitism in the labour party and his failure to do anything about it speaks volumes.

Enoch07

Premium Member
That's actually a worldwide practice, historically not unusual. Its unusual to be so uptight about it. In olden days people didn't think so highly of themselves, didn't know about infection, didn't see it as being much different from masturbation. If you think about it, it was and is still much preferable to raping someone.

I'd rather freeze to death. LoL

Enoch07

Premium Member
Me, too; and I also don't like okra or most squash, oysters, rabbit or froglegs. Its kind of yuck.

Agreed! Although Okra can be good if fried correctly. Of course frying it correctly negates any and all benefits of eating it, but meh. You can't live forever!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Agreed! Although Okra can be good if fried correctly. Of course frying it correctly negates any and all benefits of eating it, but meh. You can't live forever!
You can fry it up right, spice it, dip it in ranch dressing; and its still okra. Its just like trying to defend strapping bombs to children.

Shaul

Premium Member
Most of the money we help them with goes to help civilians not weapons
That’s right. It especially helps the civilian leaders who steal money through corruption for personal gain instead of going to help the bulk of the Palestinians.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No, he told me he would be happy by Norway being taken over by Russia. The sodomizing, well, that is a given for the Russians.............. I guess those from the frozen north STICK together.
I have no problem with Russia or palestine, but i do have problem with idiotis from America

Enoch07

Premium Member
My friend in Palestine is not radical at all, when i visited palestine i did not ser any radical islamist. What i did ser was people fighting for their countries survivle.

I didn't say everyone single person there was a radical.

But they are supported by radicals and they have radicals as well.

They don't believe so, and they have repeatedly said that they don't. It is a western idea and a recent one. They're willing to tolerate us sometimes.

Its disputed territory, and to change that would require more than resolutions. It would require laws. Either that or a new treaty, or they could seize it in war.

The Zionist colonial project agreed that it is was not disputed territory but rather occupation during the Oslo accords which they quite cleverly got out off because they realized the moment Zionism stops moving it collapses because of all it's internal contradictions based on class (the Zionist project rivals only the Gulf States in the region in terms of social injustice), ethnicity (Ashkenazi versus Yiddish Jews, Middle Eastern and North African Jews against them, and the Ethiopian Jews against them all- there is a LOT of hatred there) and of course Religious versus secular (there is again an immense amount of hatred there).

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No, not the same not even almost. Deadly, dangerous, sending children strapped with bombs is not ok. Teaching children its ok is worse. Not the same.
Israeli children have been photographed writing messages on bombs headed for Lebanon and Israelis have been videoed having parties and cheering watching Gaza be bombed.